Orphanage Home

Jisoo POV
I didn't exactly understand what she meant by "you don't belong with our kind of people" .
I don't really care about what people say to me but that statement hit me real hard. My life isn't the best but I can't argue with that when my own parents left me behind because they thought I was trouble the moment I was born. I'm the only person in the Orphanage who's parent left their own child. Most people are in the orphanage because their parents passed away etc.
My parents? A whole different story. Who on earth judges their child right after they're born? Well that's my parents. I may have looked too ugly or maybe too pretty for their liking? I don't know. Here's the thing I'm not the type of person who tries to remember how my parents looked like and I don't want to because they didn't want me. The thing is I've been at the orphanage longer than all the kids who stay with me there. And I'm pretty much known to be the one who still stays at the orphanage. Most kids have been adopted and some parents even came back for their kids but unsurprisingly my parents never came back to see me or anything. Im already over 18 and I kinda want to move out on my own. I'm not being rude or anything but I've practically spent my whole life living and growing up in the orphanage. And the only time I ever came out of there was when I started working at a part time job.