The Beggining of Time

Lexi's pov

One day i was sitting that in my seat in my first block class as normal then the teacher speaks the the class " hello everyone, today we have a new student so if you could please intorduce yourself that would be wonderful." This beautiful girl was standing next to the teacher with ginger colored hair and green eyes just like you are walking in a forest and get lost but this time im not scared or sad im quite happy. 'This girl can not be more perfect.' then there it was she got more perfect.  "Hi everyone, My name is April Miller." i thought this girl could not get more perfect but here she is her voice sounding like angles singing in the morning. As she walked to sit down i thought ' there is no way she is going to sit with me' then i hear ruffleing next to me i look up and her beatiful face structure then all i hear is " you need somthing?" "Oh no im fine i just was um.......i was just grabing my pencial i thought i dropped it." i looked away with the darkest blush I think I have ever had. I was telling myself ' you just met this girl there is no way that she likes you plus you are the ugliest girl at this school.

                                                                                     April's pov 

This is my first day of school i walk into a classroom filled with stidents but there is this one girl that caught my eye she had light brown hair and dark ocean blue eyes from what i could see. i go over to the teacher and explain that im he new student and she started to speak up to the class."Hello everyone,today we have a new student so if you could introduce yorself that would be wonderful."  I stepped forward and introduced myself "Hi everyone, My name is April Miller." After this i go and sit next to the girl i saw looking at me the whole time i was up there then as soon as i start to grabing my paper and pencial out of my bag i look up and she is staring at me at first i was looking into her eye then i started to speak up and say "you need somthing?: this girl looked away so fast then slowly turned my way again and says in the cutest way ever. "Oh no im fine i was um............i was just grabing my pencial that i thought i dropped it." She looks away with this cute blush upon her cheeks. 'God this girl is cute, but she could never like me im just the new kid."

                                                                                Mia's pov 

I look over to see my best friend flirting with the new girl there is no way that i have worked this hard to keep people away from her for nothing i will be speaking to both of them as soon as we get out of here.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               time skip to lunch

the bell rings time go talk to my best friend and her new 'friend'. I walk over to her and this new girl with a angry look then i say " And just what do you think you are doing with my girlfriend?" Then Lexi has the nerve to speak up and say " one, im trying to make friends two, you are not my girlfriend we are just friends." I look away and start to face cry just to make her sad and feel bad but then i look up and they are all the way down the hall. This is when i actually beggin to cry i start thinking  ' this is the worst day of my life, all my hard work put to waste.' i sob in the middle of the hall way then this boy stops and sits down infront of me.

                                                                            Christian's pov

I was on my way to lunch then i see this girl in the hall i sit in front of her and ask " what's wrong" she looks up and i think to myself ' i did not know people could be this ugly'. I knew this girl this was Mia Smith she was the perv of the school. No one liked her but the problem she liked everyone and she had clearly been around my sister i could smell her nasty perfume that she uses. I had to be nice i guess so i asked " hey have you seen a girl of the name April Miller?" She responded with " Ya that is the girl that is with my girlfriend well now make that ex girlfriend." She began to cry more so i got up and started to walk away then i hear her say " well can i have your number?" I looked back with a dirty look and stormed off to meet up with my sister at lunch like i planned.

                                                                                      April's pov 

I was wait ing with my new friend by the doors to the lunch room then i hear my brother scream " coming throught go to get to my sister." I was half annoyed but then he walked up and him and Lexi locked eyes as they say together "HEY BESTIE!!!!" Then after this they started doing this weird thing it looked like a hand shake but that only used there hands once so i have no clue what you would call that. Anyway we get in the lunch line and get our food we put in our lunch number then go and find a seat. We sit at the one empty table and start to eat.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               time skip to back to the end of the day 

                                                                                      Lexi's pov 

Everyone started to pack their bags and start to stand by the door to get out first. The bell rings then I follow April to my locker (because they are right next to each other) I look up at her and say " Hey I know this is going to sound weird but-" then and there I was cut off she looks at me and says " yes you can have my number and no it is not weird" she shuts her locker and throws her bag over her shoulder and starts to walk down the hall. I yelled down the hall " Ok I will text you later I guess.'