ᴍᴀʀsʜᴀʟʟ ʟᴇᴇ || ᴘᴛ.𝟸 || 💔/☁️

𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘗𝘵.2

Requested By SansJeff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are you protecting him, Alpha?!"

"He's my mate!"

They gasped at hearing this. The elder became angered. "You betrayed us, Alpha. And for that...you must pay with your life!"

"I challenge the authority of the Alpha! A traitor like you has no place among us!"

"Very well then", the elder said with a smirk, lifting Yasutoshi's arm in the air. "Yasutoshi has challenged the authority of the Alpha! Brothers and sisters, let us witness the fight for the right of Alpha!"

"M/n!"

The taller male turned to see Fiona and Cake behind him. "I told you specifically not to tell him...!"

She looked at him apologetically. "Take him and get out of here...!"

"No! I'm not leaving you!"

"You will go with Fiona and Cake!", he shouted, his tone cold.

Marshall was shocked at the way M/n spoke to him. "Come on, Marshall", Fiona said, urging him to go with her.

He pulled away from her grasp. "I said no!"

Before Marshall could do anything more, Cake held him in a tight hold. "Let me go! Cake!"

"Sorry, Marshall. But, I can't do that."

"Let go!", he shouted, struggling to get out.

Tears began to trail down his face. Cake grabbed Fiona and began moving away. "M/n!!"

M/n turned his back on him, his heart squeezing in pain in his chest.

I'm sorry...for everything, Marshall. I love you. You know that, don't you? I'm doing this to protect you. Please, stay safe.

"I accept your challenge."

"Bring it, your highness", he responded with a smirk on his face.

Yasutoshi transformed into a wolf and began moving towards him. M/n's mom and his sister looked on as the scene unfolded in front of them. M/n stepped forward. M/n took on his wolf form, barring back his teeth. Both wolves growled at each other, foaming at the mouth as they walked in a circle. Their piercing gazes never left each other. There was no time for blinking as every second was crucial to whoever came out victorious.

Yasutoshi placed his paw in front of him to try and trick M/n, but he didn't fall for the bait. Instead, he launched himself at the other wolf. "At least have the will to fight honorably!"

"Such big talk coming from you, your highness!"

"Mom, we have to stop them!"

"No."

"But--"

"M/n made his choice..."

S/n shook her head. "Suit yourself. But...I'm not abandoning my brother."

"S/n! Come back here!"

She didn't listen and pushed her way through the crowd, looking around for a way to stop the fight. Yasutoshi took every chance he could get to nip at M/n. Using his hind legs, he pushed Yasutoshi away. His e/c eyes glowed as they focused on the wolf in front of him, the intent of killing swimming in them. "M/n!"