chapter 1

"Wow I actually love him" Eddie thought as he was in a daze while watching richie from the back of the class room. Richie noticed Eddie looking at him but didn't pay no mind. Richie loved Eddie too but couldn't come to terms with it.
   Cause he "couldn't like boys" he had a crush on a girl before, well that's what he told himself at least. Richie wasnt paying attention to the teacher (like usual) tapping his pencil on the desk until the bell chimed. Richie sprung up out of his chair waiting for Eddie. "Come on Ed's" Richie said as he flung his bag on his back. Eddie snapped "Dont call me Ed's" he said quietly "you know I hate it!" He blushed. "Ok Eddie- spaghetti" Richie chuckled as he walked out of the door with Eddie.  "What do you wanna do later?" Richie asked as he sat against the wall next too Eddie as he layed his bag down to find his book. "We could hang out at my alartment if you want." Eddie said nervously whilst blushing. "Ok. Sounds fun, cutie" Richie said wishing it wasn't a joke. Eddie's face turned bright red "ok, we only have one class left. So see you later".
"Ok see ya later Ed's" Richie said as his cheeks turned a soft red color.

            After school
   As Richie followed Eddie to the bus stop he noticed a picture in Eddies back pocket of them when they were kids. They got on the bus too Eddies apartment complex and sat down. Eddie yawned "ugh I'm so tired".
"Me too" Richie nodded in agreement.
Eddie layed his head on Richies shoulder to tired to even realise what he was doing. He fell asleep peacfully and Richie laid his head on Eddies while looking at him lovingly and holding his soft hand. "I love him" Richie thought as they sat there waiting for there stop.
   Finally at the apartment complex, Richie bugged Eddies to wake him up "oh" Eddie said as he stoop up and stretched as he walked off of the bus. "Come on" Eddie said as he gestured for Richie to follow him. As Eddie took his key out of his bag to open his door Richie cleaned off his glasses. He finally opend the door and walked in Richie followed him in. Richie jumped on the couch and turned on the tv "come on Ed's sit with me" he said while patting the spot next to him. "I have to change really quik. I'll be back here in a minute" Eddie said while walking to his bedroom and shutting his door. He changed into an oversized pastel blue sweater and fluffy yellow pajama pants. He walked out of his room and Richie looked away from the tv and blushed "he's so cute!" Richie thought. He just wanted to cuddle Eddie and kiss him and never let go. But he told himself. "no he's straight and even of he wasn't he'd never love me back".
   Eddie jumped on the couch next to Richie. "Richie I want to tell you somthing " Eddie said nervously with his head down. "What is it Ed's"
  "I love you. I have ever since we were kids. And I know your straight, I just need you to know. I cant lie anymore." Eddie started to cry. "I'm sor- " Eddie was cut off by a soft kiss on his lips. Richie wiped tge tears off of his face "I love you too. So obviously I'm not straight" Richie chuckled. "Really?"
  "Yeah. All those times i annoyed the shit out of you"
" I just thought you were being annoyong just because"
"Nope"