Introduction

Hi,

Again, one of the very few Author's Notes I'm going to write. Let me tell you a little bit about this story. I'm still thinking it through, so I'm sorry if the updates are very slow. I hope, when I have planned it out a little, and those of you who start reading this story, will enjoy it. I certainly do.

Love, Luna_Moonlit

- - -

"If you would just listen to me!' Roy shouted. 'She didn't leave! She would never do such a thing to me!'
The man in black standing next to him shook his head. 'I'm sorry, son, but this is clearly her handwriting. She even signs of with her name.'
Roy groaned out of frustration. 'If she would have left me, she would never have signed off with her nickname. The nickname I've given her!'
'Leave it be, boy. She will come back to you when she's ready.'

Love, Geronimo tells the story of seventeen year old Roy. He has been living next to his best (girl)friend for the past seven years, and has slowly fallen in love with her. They know everything about each other, and are not afraid to tell their biggest secrets, their greatest fears. But not every secret or fear is revealed, for Roy has not told he loved her, or how afraid he is to lose her.

One night, his biggest fear comes alive when Nimo is abducted, and there are no traces who could lead to her. Desperate to find her, Roy starts looking for her in any place he could think of. Until a letter arrives. From Nimo. She tells him about the things they had been doing together, the places they had gone to. And after another two weeks, a second letter arrives. With only those two letters and his backpack Roy stands at the beginning of his journey. He will find her. At any cost.