The First Part.

Stanley's POV

"Got it stanley?" My dad said. 'Yes dad' I walk outside and walk to school. Then all of a sudden-"Hey flamer" 'Go away bowers' it was the Bowers gang. I run as fast as I can to school, And i'm free. 'That was close' I mumble under my breath. I walk into the school, And see Bill 'Hey Bill!' "Oh h-hey S-s-s-stanley" I smile and my nose gets red. I walk over to him 'So-' Richie walks up ''Hey virgins, Just got back from fucking Eddie's mom-" "NO YOU DIDN'T RICHIE" Eddie yelled. 'I'm going to class- You guys are weird' I giggle I walk to the library and sit down. I think to myself 'Shit i'm tired' then I fell asleep. *RINGGGGGGG* the bell went, My eyes went wide open 'FUCK' i thought in my head. And I run out of the library. 'Shit shit shit! I'm going to be late for my lunch!' I ran in the lunch room to see that it wasn't my lunch time, It was the end of the day, I thought in my head 'I SLEPT THROUGH THE WHOLE FUCKING DAY?! SHIT' I walk out the school to see my friends. Bill, Eddie, Bev, Ben, Mike and Richie. 'HEY GUYS!!' "Hey stan the man" Richie says. 'Shut up Richie!' I catch up to them and sit on the grass with them. "Hey Stan, What's that book" Bev asked while fixing her hair. 'It's about birds! Thanks for asking!-' I say excitedly "Was this book iunvented before FUN?" Richie said while sticking his tongue out. 'No- RICHIE WILL YOU SHUT UP?' "Ok Ok fine jeez I was just playing around stan" Richie said. 'SORRY rich, Anyways the book has a bird called do-' Richie started fake snoring.

Eddie's POV
I started to walk home, I was taking my pills, I saw then netboilt house-- I ran so fast then saw my house, I opened my door and then there was my--- Mom.