New Ink- Nikki Sixx x Reader

Today is yours and Nikki's one year anniversary. Yes your boyfriend is Nikki Sixx the bass player of Mötley Crüe, it's been wild having a rockstar for a boyfriend but you guys managed to make it through a whole year.
Today Nikki told you he had a surprise for you, Nikki was always a romantic kind of guy a lot of people think he's not but he is.
Nikki and you where driving but you couldn't see where to because he insisted on blind folding you.
"Nikki you know I don't like surprises."
"But this surprise is really good!" Nikki reassured you.
"Why can't I just know where we're going" you say fake pouting.
"Because." Nikki says simply
"That's not an ans-"
"We're here!!" Nikki interrupted you with his excitement.
Nikki took off your blindfold and in front of you was a tattoo parlor.
You looked at Nikki confused.
"I thought it would be a cool idea to get matching tattoos, like maybe hearts or something but if you don't wanna we don't have to." Nikki said nervous that you might not wanna do it.
"Awe babe you wanna get a cute lil heart next to all your badass tattoos just for me" you said joking with Nikki
"Shhh don't tell the guys" Nikki laughed.
you and Nikki walked into the parlor and were meet by a guy with piercings and tattoos everywhere on him.
"So have you two decided what to get?" the man asked
"What do you wanna get babe" Nikki asked sweetly
"I was thinking we could get eachother names" you said
"That's a big commitment" the dude said
"Yeah we're willing to make that commitment!" Nikki said.
Nikki wanting to make that big of a commitment melted your heart you really did love him and he loved you.
"Okay let's do this so I can go home" the tattoo guy said.
You got Nikki's name on your left wrist and Nikki got yours on his right wrist.
"Awe Nik these are so cute."
"I'm glad you like them cause I love them"
Nikki said and the rest of the night was history.

Okay I hope that was okay for my first imagine I like it but that me personally 🤷‍♀️❤️