𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐢𝗼𝐧

𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

Jahseh and Micheal Onfroy were quite opposites. Micheal was extremely sensitive but always throught things through while Jahseh wasnt genuinely hurt by much but when he was he immediately acted on his thoughts.

They were a cute couple, they grew up as friends but it turned into a deeper love around 10th grade. They were together long after.

But key word here is '𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞'.

Yes thats right. The high school sweethearts ended their soul bonding recently.

Jahseh had been becoming more irritable and violent. He'd never hit Micheal but he always scared their kids.

Micheal always knew that Jah would never physically hurt him but his kids didnt. Jah and Micheal had the blessing/curse to bear 3 daughters. In fact their first daughter was born 17 years ago and the other two 16. their oldest was extremely calm. Not sensitive but also not super tough she kinda reminded them of her uncle Gus.

Their oldest twin was all over the place. She was extremely easy to piss off but as quick as she was mad it was gone and faded to sadness.

Now the youngest was different. She was exactly like jahseh. hot headed, not easily intimidated, no filter, and suprisingly well liked. But crazy enough her and jahseh didnt get along. Everytime he yelled at micheal she was their to yell back for him, just like Jah used to do when they were younger, but underneath all that when she hurt it was extreme just like Jah.

Like mentioned Jahseh and Micheal are no longer joined in union. Which means they're free for the taking...at least jahseh. Micheal met a man named Daniel Hernandez a few weeks ago, he even moved in. Micheal knew it was too soon but he was trying to dipose of his emotions towards Jahseh. But there are some things Micheal deserves to know about Daniel.

He was charged and convicted of 10 crimes:

1. Attempting to Solicit Sex from a Minor
2. Intent to Commit Injury to a Minor
3. Attempting to Solicit Sex from a Minor by Computer
4. Assault with a Deadly Weapon
5. Possesion of Illegal Narcotics
6. Possession of Non Prescribed Medications
7. Domestic Violence
8. Failure to Register as a Sex Offender
9. Providing a Minor with Pornographic Images
10. Indecent Exposure

You might be wondering how hes not locked up for life. Daniel is commonly known as a snitch or what most would call a rat. But Micheal wasn't aware of his past life at all...

✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪
✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

part 2?
be honest... does anyone even like my books? cuz honestly the only reason im alive rn is because i think one person comes home from long and stressful days and read my books to make them feel better but i kinda feel like my writings off. this isnt even a matter of "nO oNeS cOmMeNtInG!!!" this is me feeling like my writings trash and meaningless. i used to love righting books but lately my depressions made it feel more like something i HAVE to do perfect which takes all the fun out of it. i know i sound crazy right now because im ranting to strangers who probably just scrolled past this to see if i posted another actual chapter which i didnt because i have been mentally drained all week. imma try to release something tonight or tomorrow. ill continue to right books but if yall dont like them whats the point? like you can be honest and let me know if my book is unnecessary.

but anyway happy turkey🦃 day yall!!!! be safe💙

love yall💙