Giving M (18+)

Priya waited for Johnny at the starbucks by his gate. They magically managed to book their flights to arrive around the same time to Chicago. Her flight arrived a little earlier from Seattle but Johnny's flight from New York might be taking longer because of the weather. This would be the second Thanksgiving she would spend with Johnny and his family but it would the first time she has seen him all year. She sat there for awhile until,from a distance, she could see a tall figure wearing a long grey coat coming her way. Priya smiled from ear to ear as the image of Johnny became clearer. He waved his hands in the air.

"Priya!" He yelled. She got up from her table and ran directly into his arms. He wrapped his long arms around her and picked her up.

He set her down but she didn't let go. "I can't believe it's been a year." She pressed her cheek hard against his abdomen. "I don't think I want to let you this time."

"Then you're going to have to explain to my mom why you're holding me all night" he laughs.

Priya immediately let go. She had only met his family once before but she needed to make a good impression, everything must be perfect.

She linked his arm with his and they walked to their uber who was waiting outside. She went from holding his arm to his hand. They were cold and she used both of hers to warm them up. "Oh I bought a bottle of Cabernet. I hope that's okay."
"Oh that's perfect they'll love it."
Priya leaned against his arm as they got in on the backseat of the uber that would take them straight to Johnny's house.

Johnny wrapped his arm around her. pulled her close, and kissed the top of her head. "I've missed you." He whispered and rubbed her arm. She placed her hand on his chest and nestled in closer; taking in his warmth and the comforting smell of his cologne.

They arrived at his house and Priya held his hand all the way to the door. They knocked and waited for bit. Screams of joy could be heard from the other side. "He's here!" Someone yelled before Johnny's mom opened the door and ran to hug him. Priya let go of his hand and placed it in her coat pocket. Johnny's mom hugged him tight as the rest of his family tried to squeeze through the door to get a look at him.

"Alright everyone will get a turn go back inside." Johnny's mom lead them inside. Everyone mobbed Johnny, greeting him and hugging him from left to right. Priya quietly stayed in the background. Johnny couldn't stop smiling as he jumped from relative to relative. He made it through half the room then turned around to look for Priya.
"Everyone!" He yelled out and signaled her to come closer to her. She hesitated but slowly made her way. "Priya is here visiting again. Please dont scare her off. She's really important to me."
Relatives bowed and greeted Priya immediately.

The crowd of people moved to the dining room and everyone took a seat. Priya sat next to Johnny close to the end of the table.
"Priya is a doctor." Said Johnny's mom.
The rest of the relatives made audible comments of awe. "She graduated from Harvard."

Priya blushed. It almost seemed like she was proud that she was dating her son.

"A doctor and a Kpop idol? How did that happened?" Asked a relative.

Everyone laughed but still leaned in with curiosity. Johnny and Priya looked at each other and he nodded giving her the okay to tell them.

"We met at a starbucks in an airport. I was heading to Korea for a conference and I accidentally took his coffee. I felt bad so I bought him a replacement and we sat and talked at the gate." She turned to look at him. He placed his hand on her thigh and smiled.

"So romantic" said one relative. Johnny's mom along with others began to bring the food out to the table. Priya felt Johnny's thumb rubbing her thigh. He slowly creeped his way further up. Priya tried really hard to concentrate on the conversations going on over the table but Johnny insinuated something different under the table. She looked over at him and he was doing just fine keeping up in the conversations. Johnny pushed Priya's skirt further up and quickly rubbed her clit this his index finger.

Priya quietly moaned and squirmed in her chair. "Excuse me." She stood up bowed and left the table. Johnny followed behind her. "Can you show me where the bathroom is?" Said Priya out loud even though she remembered perfectly where it was. Johnny took her hand and led her up stairs. The passed the bathroom and headed to his childhood bedroom instead. He locked the door behind them before grabbing her waist and cusping her face.

"The challenge for tonight is seeing how quiet we can be." He whispered before kissing her. Priya grabbed the back of his neck and pressed her lips hard against his. She was hungry for his body; for his hands to touch every inch of her. Johnny lifted her skirt and grabbed her butt cheeks. He dug his fingers deep in her cheeks and she moaned. Johnny pulled away from their kiss.

"Shh" he laughed quietly.

Johnny had started something that Priya wanted to finish. She unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. His pants dropped to the floor and his erection bulged from his briefs. She put her hands inside his briefs and massaged his sack.

He quietly moaned with satisfaction. She pulled down his briefs and exposed his erect cock. She started to kiss him from his happy trail down to his tip. She wrapped her lips around his tip and lightly sucked on it while moving her tongue. Johnny bit his hand trying to subdue his moan. She got on her knees and licked him starting from his sack to the tip before inserting him whole in her mouth. He placed a hand behind her head pushing her deeper and engulfing him entirely. She could feel his body start to shake and she moved faster, her lips gliding up and down.

Johnny moaned loudly cueing Priya to stop, letting him cum on her hands.

"Looks like you lost." Whispered Priya as she got off her knees.

He cracked a smile as he pulled her in for a hug. He was breathing heavy and she could feel his heart beating fast through his sweater. He leaned down and kissed her.
"I love you." He said as he pulled back and put a strand of her hair behind her ear.

He got dressed and cleaned themselves off. Before stepping out of his bedroom he gave her one last kiss.
"It's your turn after dinner." He whispered in her ear and slapped her ass.

________
A/O: Thanks for reading!!! This was so random but if you enjoyed it let me know!

Read my book too pls! <3

https://www.wattpad.com/809281152-meet-me-here-nct-127-fanfic-weekly-updates-part/page/9