Part 1

Daniel was at the edge of a cliff,watching the sun setting.Jake then came and asked"You ok?""A bit....after what happened a few months ago....."Daniel answered.He then stood up and grabbed his torchlight"Where are we going?"Jake asked"We are going to the Gloomo Hotel"Daniel answered"Isn't that place already abandoned?"he ask"Is it?""Idk but since it's been a year already,nothing bad will happen"Daniel answered

Night time approached

The two park rangers walked to the Gloomo Hotel with their torchlights.Jake slowly opened the door as there were only cobwebs,couches,darkness,blood and a note.Daniel picked it up and it read"He'll be back.I just need one more thing to bring him back to life.It's a human,i waited here for a long time until you read this""Um.....maybe we should go"Jake said"Agree"Daniel said as they heard growling.The doors were shut tightly as they tried to break the doors.Then,a figure were behind them as they turned around.It was the Gloomo Hotel Monster!
The monster looked at them with it's red eyes and grabbed them."EAT DANIEL INSTEAD OF ME! HIS HAIR IS MADE OUT OF CHOCOLATE-"Jake shouted.The monster looked confused as Daniel said to Jake"Dude,why me-"he asked"Because you dragged us into this mess-"Jake answered.The monster then facepalms as it walked to the elevator while holding them.It took them to the secret floor as it also took them to a room where they see someone in a tube and a little player with grey sweater(Here's they appearance and they have no gender-))

It took them to the secret floor as it also took them to a room where they see someone in a tube and a little player with grey sweater(Here's they appearance and they have no gender-))

"Are you the-"Daniel said as the little player said"The one who poisoned the sandwiches at Speeky Woods? Yup,that's me -.w-."The Gloomo Hotel Monster then letted go of both of them as they saw the tube"Wait,your not here to eat us?"Jake said as the monster shakes its head.Daniel stood up and saw Zach in the tube"Zach Nolan?"he said.The monster grabbed Jake's arm and slowly cuts it and grabbed his blood.The little player then gave a potion to him and told him to drink it.He drank it then his injuries were cured"Wait,you want human blood to bring him back to life.....isn't it?"Daniel said"Yuppie! thank you for the helpies! UwU"The little player said.The monster puts the blood in a breaker then pressed a button then the blood transferred into the tube.Daniel looked closely at the tube as Zach Nolan's eyes woke up.Little Player opened the tube as Zach Nolan walked out of his tube"I have returned......"he said as the park rangers slowly backs away"Um.....You know what should we do?"Jake asked"Run!"Daniel said as he grabs Jake then ran.

"Don't let them get away! They can't tell everyone that i've returned!"Zach ordered as the Gloomo Hotel Monster carries the little player then chased after them

To be continued........(I'm sorry if this is bad ;-; )