1.

"I said i was sorry ma just chil-" I punched him in his jaw making him groan out in pain then spitting blood out in the sink."tf you mean chill you CHEATED on me with some broad...the bitch got aids dumb ass" he reached for my hand but i quickly snatched back. "moni i love you man" I turned quick on my heels and told him to get his shit and leave.

Too many people said they "love" me but i've never seen it or felt "love" that's why i don't trust niggas now. walking to my room i plopped on my bed and started going through my contacts. clicking on my brother number i waited for him to pick up, waiting for a few more minutes it went to voicemail...it never fails, he's always busy or doing stupid shit i got up and took a shower to clear my mind. i slipped on a jogging suit curled my hair and put on some slight makeup for tonight, making sure my duffle bag had everything in there i walked out the house and hurried to my car.

walking through the back way of Magic i waved to a few people and went straight to the dressing room to get ready for tonight. walking to my station i seen a few girls give me glares and mean mugs but i didn't care i'm not the social type lol i don't speak unless spoken to other than that i'm quiet as a mouse. taking my outfit out my bag my bestfriend jasmine came and sat in my chair.

"hey bitch i missed you and i got tea hoe" she said curling her hair. I put on some lotion then my outfit and helped jasmine with her hair while i waited to go on stage.

"tell me bout it" i said while curling the last piece of hair.

"okay so you know that boy you've been messing with turns out keisha been fucking him all along and i heard they got a kid otw. then she gon try to come for you and i shut that down real quick hunny cause ain't no bitch gon try my bestie"

"mhm well i broke it off with cause he cheated but i didn't know it was with her" i let her talk some more before going to the bar and getting a drink. i gulped that down and went up to V.I.P since we had "special guest tonight".

walking up to the pole i swirled around and popped a split in mid air i seen hundreds fly all across the room while i was dancing. sliding my back against the pole i made eye contact with some man who had hazel eyes and a tattoo on his face. i bounced up and down to the beat and seen him lick his lips. i bent over making sure he could see fat ma and began to twerk.

hours later the club was closing and i had two garbage bags full of money. i took 50% out and gave it to my boss and had the bouncer take the bags to my car. driving down from magic i stopped at mc donald's to get a quick bite before going to sleep stepping out the car i quickly ran up to the door and went inside. walking up to the register i ordered my food and when it was time to pay i looked in my purse and seen i left my walking at home.

"shit i left my wallet at home...damn it"

"don't worry bout it i'll pay for it ma" i seen his hazel eyes and instantly fell for him he smiled and handed her the money.

"um thank you sir" he stood beside me and said no problem. we were waiting for a good 5 minutes i could see him look at me and smile. i grabbed what i ordered and went to my car.

"aye ma wait" i turned to see the hazel eye man run up to me with a smirk on his face.

"i just wanted to say you're very beautiful and i was wondering if we can go out sometime ya know" i gave him a smile and thought to myself what should i do.
"hmm i'll have to think about that" i smiled. he did a laugh and licked his lips.

"well can i have your number then" i told him to give me his phone i put my number and saved it as "fat ma ❤️" we quickly said goodbye and went our separate ways.

pulling into my driveway i got my stuff and went inside bringing the two bags full of money into the guest room i sat them down with the other bags and quickly locked that door. setting my food on the couch i turned on the tv and ate until i felt like taking a shower. it was 2:30 in the morning and i had a class at 9.

"ugh i might do it online" i said to myself walking up the stairs. taking all my clothes off i hopped in the shower washed and got out. walking to my phone i seen a random number text me.

unknown: hey ma it's killa the man from mc donalds

me: hey lol

killa.: what ya got going on tomorrow?

"damn this nigga wanna see me already wtf" i laughed to myself while putting on a bra and some boyshorts. i made sure everything was locked and my alarm was on. i hopped into bed texting killa back.

me: uhh i have a class @9 but i'll just get the work online

killa: you in school ma? that's dope but i was wondering if we could go to the fair and chill

me: hmmm what's the catch?

killa: you have to kiss me at the end of the night guh

me: you might have cooties lol

killa: girl...i'll pick you up at 6 be ready ma

i set my phone down on the charger and was knocked out.

c o m m e n t

v o t e