𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

𝘨𝘪𝘢

i started picking up all the snacks and drinks and threw them away. i was folding up all the blankets when jack came back into the living room.

"need some help?" he asked. i shrugged.

"sure."

he walked over and started folding some of the blankets with me.

"so how old are you?" he asked me.

"nineteen." he nodded.

"i'm twenty."

"have you always lived here? i don't remember seeing you much."

"yeah i have. but i was a grade younger than you and i always kept to myself so explains why you never saw me much."

"oh okay. plus i was kinda crazy in high school so."

"kinda? you had a new girl almost every week."

"hey now, we don't talk about that." he said giving me a fake death glare. we both laughed.

"i don't know why i was like that. i really regret it. i hurt a lot of girls that didn't deserve it, ya know?"

"yeah i get you. but as long as you've realized that and you've changed that's all that matters."

we finished folding all the blankets and put them away.

"want some coffee?" he asked going into the kitchen.

"sure."

i sat at the bar and watched him take everything out and start the machine.

i would be lying if i said he wasn't attractive. but i would also be lying if i said it isn't weird being attracted to him.

"creamer?" i nodded. he took it out and poured some in my cup. i walked around to the other side of the bar and got out the sugar. i put some in my cup and stirred it around.

"so do you know where everything is?" he asked taking a sip of his coffee. i nodded.

"pretty much. this is basically my other house."

"mine first."

"okay titty baby." i said. i put my empty cup in the sink and rinsed it out.

"do you mind if i let some friends come over?"

"depends. no sex while your brother is asleep."

"little late for that rule." he said as he called someone. i punched his arm and he laughed.

"who's coming?" i asked once he got off the phone.

"johnson and skate." i nodded. i knew them.

"i used to like skate."

"wait a minute. what's your last name again?"

"fairhope. gia fairhope."

"you're that gia! i knew you looked familiar." he said like he just realized something.

"what do you mean 'that gia'?"

"skate used to talk about you. he thought you were hot shit." i felt my face heat up.

"why do you say it like that? am i not hot shit?" i asked raising an eyebrow and leaning on one hip. he glanced over me quickly before saying,

"nah you ain't all that." i pushed him and he laughed.

soon the door opened and the two boys walked in. once skate saw me he looked me up and down and bit his lip.

i liked it but it felt wrong being in this house with him. especially with him looking at me like that.