𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

𝘨𝘪𝘢

mr and mrs. gilinsky should be catching a plane back anytime now. vincent wanted to stay with one of his friends so i stayed to clean up some.

it was about eleven pm when i finished the laundry and a drunk jack stumbled through the door.

"jack? what the hell?"

he slammed the door behind him and finished off whatever was in the bottle in his hand, then he threw it on the ground causing it to shatter to pieces.

"jack what's going on with you?" i asked.

who is this?

"nothing. i'm just fine." he spat. he tried walking to his room but he tripped and fell.

"jack!" i said before reaching down to help him up. he swatted my hand away.

"i don't need your help! i don't need anyone's help!" he yelled. i backed away from him. he was looking at me, i could feel it.

i slowly looked up at him and we made eye contact.

"what?" he asked harshly.

"n-nothing." i said.

"what is it? finally seeing me? i'm not the precious big brother anymore huh? am i?!" he yelled coming closer to me with every word.

he soon was standing an inch away with my back against the wall. i didn't like this jack.

"n-no."

"why are you stuttering? do i scare you?" he asked twirling a piece of my hair. i shook my head no.

"tell me you're not scared." i couldn't say anything.

he slammed his hand against the wall next to my head.

"tell me!" he yelled.

"i'm not scared!" i yelled back, almost like instinct.

i looked at his once hazel eyes, now dark brown. i could see every emotion he was feeling. the way his eyebrows pulled together then let go showed me he was hurting.

"i'm not scared." i said calmly. i put my hand on his arm, i felt him tense then relax again.

he was still looking at me. he took one hand off the wall and put it on my hip. he leaned in to kiss me but i stopped him.

"what?"

"you're drunk."

"you don't want me."

"what?"

"you don't want me!" he started yelling again.

"i didn't say that."

"you don't have to! it's obvious! but don't worry it's not just you babe, nobody does!" he pushed himself off the wall and started stumbling around again. he forcefully knocked over a chair.

"what makes you think that?" i asked calmly, trying to calm him down.

"because i'm a wreck! i'm a mess! i'm 'unstable'! nobody wants me!" he yelled. he knocked over various things and broke a vase.

"jack calm down."

"don't tell me to calm down!" he yelled loudly. i swear the walls shook.

i could feel my hands shaking and i didn't know what to do. i watched his back rise and fall quickly.

i walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him. he crouched down to the ground, letting me hold him.

i felt his body shake as i realized he started crying.

"what's wrong with me?" he asked me.

"you're hurt and drunk. not a good combination." he chuckled.

he stood up, before i got the chance to he swooped me up and walked to his room.

he threw me on the bed and took off his shirt.

"jack i-."

"calm down, i know. i'm drunk." i was confused at what he was doing.

he took off his shoes and got into bed beside me.

"get under the covers please."

i lifted them up and got under them. he was turned away from me.

"can you hold me please?" he asked.

i was shocked but i moved closer to him and wrapped my arm around his warm torso and laid my head against his back.

he turned around and turned my body at an angle. he laid his head on my stomach and wrapped his arms tightly around me.

i ran my fingers through his hair as i felt his body get heavier, meaning he was falling asleep.

who is this jack?

i don't really know him all that well, but i've never seen him like this. what hurt him? who hurt him? and why did he try to make a move on me?

who am i kidding. he's under the influence, my spot right now would be taken by any girl that was there for him.

i had all these questions that would have to wait until later.

i soon fell asleep.