~Day 1~

[Your Pov.]

You woke up to your phone vibrating and making lots of noise, wanting you to get up and get ready for school.

You groaned annoyed as you sat up, pulled your legs out from under your covers, and making your way over to the closet. You pulled out your grey school sweater, then your black skirt, and a bow tie.

After dressing up you walk out of your room to get into the kitchen. You grab your lunch and you quickly run out of your door, locking it behind you.

You slowly make your way down the road, turning to right to meet your friend, Sandy.
She looks at you, with a quick disgusted look but then smile at you.

"Everything okay, Sandy?"
She looked at you and smiled evilly, you knew this smile inside and outside.
['She's up to something stupid.']
...
....
"Why are you smil-"
"Y/n! Me and the others have been thinking about something."
Sandy stopped walking and turned to look at you and then at the abandoned house behind you two.

"We wanted to sacrifice you to a demon we've all read about."
She grabbed your wrist tightly and dragged you towards the house.
"Sandy, what the actual hell?.."
You began to get nervous but still, you didn't believe in hell nor Heaven.
You thought it was nonsense.
But sure, you didn't mind people being religious.

But this seemed off in so many ways.
—————
𝐇𝐞𝐲!
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞.
-𝐽𝑢𝑙𝑖𝑒