1

The sound of metal hitting metal flows through the air as Y/n unlocks the door to her 'humble abode'; as she liked to call it. Although her home was no where near humble, a 3 bed 4 bath house in the heart of Vine-wood Hills, the home easily costing upwards of 750k. She enters the home throwing her keys on the closest counter before shutting and locking the door behind her. Exhausted from todays work she slumped onto her expensive couch closing her eyes.

Her pocket vibrates making her open her eyes to reach into her pocket, hoping it was her manager texting her about the Liberty City Fashion week event. Unfortunately, it wasn't her manager; but rather her long time friend, Orin.

She sighed in disappointment reading the text.
'Hey Y/n, want to go out for drinks tonight?'

Admittedly, she thought she could use a night out; as she hasn't let herself get a break from work in a few months. She bit her lip as she texted the male back.

'Sure, I haven't been out in a while. Meet me at Tequi-la-la's around 8?'

She smiled as she headed to her room to pick out a cute clubbing outfit. For once she felt giddy about something, it's been forever since she did something for herself.

She looked in the mirror smiling at the reflection in front of her. Her (E/C) eyes were shining in the bathroom lights. Her hair was tied up in a high pony tail with small pieces out framing her face. (ignore if you have short hair.)

Her outfit was a simple black satin mini dress that complimented her figure. She walks out of her bathroom grabbing the rest of her needed supplies to prepare for the night.

Grabbing her phone to check the time, she sees a message from Orin confirming the plans. She gently puts her phone in her purse before stepping out of the door.

The quiet neighborhood was full of noise, as summer was arriving making it the perfect time to be outside. Not too cold, not too hot.

Y/n opens the door to her car stepping in. She turns the key in the ignition starting the loud vehicle.

The drive was a short one, just a few blocks away from her home causing her to arrive a little early. She looked at the time displayed on her cars radio, 7:37.

She groans as she mentally facepalms. "I left way too early." She muttered as she unbuckled and positioned herself into a more comfortable position.

Y/n had decided she'd just wait until Orin gets here rather than going in alone. She leaned her head back on the seat closing her eyes getting lost in thought.

Flashback- 1st person

The sound of gunshots and sirens ring through the air as I sit ducked down anxiously waiting for the three males I somehow got wrapped up with.

My heart beats out of my chest as more cop cars appear. "Fuck hurry up guys.." I mutter understand my breath wishing they could hear me.  I sit up to look out the window in hopes to see the trio.

Alas, all there I could see was snow, no sights of life. Gunshots still rang through the air making me grow more anxious by the minute.

This was our biggest hit yet, if it went wrong we could all be dead.

Screams fill the air as I turn to see my three fucked up friends running toward the car. Michael  jumped into the passenger seat next to me as Trevor and Brad jumped in the back.

"Come on Y/n drive!"  I put my foot on the gas petal heavily.

I scan my surroundings making sure to avoid any obstacles. "We have to make it there before the train arrives!" Someone screamed as I continue down the road.