1

• before we start,,,, i just want to thank whoever is reading this book. i hope you will like it and i'm grateful for your support. thanks 💛💛 -mia •

Kiera

My nervous hands grip the steering wheel. My body is filled with guilt and it won't go away. If he found out where I was going, he would murder me.

I type the building's address in my phone  and pull out of the long driveway.

I shouldn't feel guilt, he did this to me. Now I need help, because of him. It's not my fault.

"You have arrived at G&G Therapy" my phone speaks out.

I park my car and sit.

I need this, I can't go on another day without anyone to talk to. It's not my fault.

I take a deep breath and get out my car. I slowly walk towards the small building.

✎ quick (long) author's note - i don't know much about therapy and how it works,  and i should probably educate myself about it, but this is a very important part to this story. so if i get something wrong or say something offensive or triggering PLEASE let me know. i do not want to shy away readers from my bad writing mistakes. but please don't be rude about it, i am trying my best. and this note goes for all things in my story, if i say something offensive or something you don't like, let me know ASAP. i never want to hurt anyone's feelings. i'm open to all constructive criticism. just don't be rude k lol thx sorry for the long note. much luv - mia💛💛 ✎

I enter the building and head to the front desk. There's a lady who makes eye contact with me and smiles.

"Hi there, how can I help you?" She asks.

"I called for an appointment at nine to see Genevieve Walters" I respond.

"Can I get your name please?"

"Yes, Kiera Frost."

"Ok Mrs. Frost, Genevieve will see you in the first door on the right down that hallway." She says.

"Thank you."

I walk down the hallway and knock on the door.

"Come in!" a voice speaks.

I open the door and see a lady that looks about 60, with white, and gray hair and wrinkles that cover her face.

"Hello Mrs. Frost. Come and take a seat." She says.

She gets up from behind her desk and walks towards me.

"I'm Genevieve but you can call me Gen" she says and reaches out her hand for me to shake it.

"Nice to meet you, you can call me Kiera by the way." I say and shake her cold, frail hand back.

"Now, let's begin. Tell me about yourself Kiera" Genevieve says as she sits back down.

"Well, I'm 27, married, no kids. I own a dance studio, and that's pretty much it" I say. She writes down her finishing note and looks up at me.

"That's not all. Tell me how you feel, what's making you come here today." She says.

I choke. I knew this part was coming, I don't want to talk about it, but I know I have to. To help myself.

"M-my husband." I stutter.

"Yes?" Genevieve says.

"My husband, h-he's the best and worse part of my life. I love him so much, but he torments me and makes my head go crazy. Sometimes he makes me feel so loved, and other times he makes me feel worthless. I feel things I've never thought I would feel before" I say before tears fall down my cheek.