Chapter 3: Mirrors

"Mirrors show us what we look like, not who we are."

                                           -Anonymous

"Don't give me that look, beautiful."

Your eyes were narrowed on the blue-haired man in front of you, glare resting on your face as he stared at from the chair he was currently occupying, a cocky smile resting on his lips as he took in the sight of you.

Your hands were currently tied behind your back as you sat on the edge of the massive bed that rested in, what you assumed to be, the captain's quarters. Your ankles weren't bound, so you could move freely around the room and even make an attempt to escape, but you were smarter than that.

You could feel the ship moving, which meant that you had already made it out to open sea, if you tried to run, you'd have nowhere to go and if you were captured, you would probably be killed or punished....neither suited your tastes, so you stayed put.

But just because you couldn't run didn't mean you could glare at the man responsible for this.

"You hit me." You spat. "I helped you...and you hit me."

Jimin let out a chuckle, his head shaking at your words as he cleaned his sword.

"I didn't hit you." He corrected. "Hoseok did."

Your head perked up at the familiar name, head tilting to the side.

Hoseok was here too?

You rolled your eyes.

"On your orders." You deadpanned.

Jimin chuckled, shrugging his shoulders before running a hand through his blue locks.

"I'm a pirate, Y/n." He hummed playfully. "You knew that when you trusted me."

You frowned at his words, watching as he stood from his eat, slowly approaching you.

"Why am I here, anyway?" You spat, eyeing him cautiously. "Are you going to kill me?"

Jimin chuckled, shaking his head as he moved to stand beside the bed.

"Why would I kill you?" He asked playfully, twirling a strand of your h/c locks between his fingers. "You're only of value to me alive."

You raised a brow at his words, scooting away from him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" You snapped angrily.

The blue haired captain smiled at you, pulling you to stand up.

You let out a soft gasp as he turned you around, hands gripping the rope that bound you together.

Jimin smiled to himself at the sound, allowing his hot breath to fan across the back of your neck teasingly as he unsheathed his knife.

"The boys will be happy to have a woman on board." He breathed. "Even if it's only for a few days."

Your brows furrowed as he cut the rope that bound you, freeing your hands.

"You're going to sell me." You said, turning to face him. "Aren't you?"

The blue-haired man shrugged his shoulders at your question.

"You're a clever girl." He complimented. "The king seemed to have a strong liking for you...and you're now a wanted fugitive...I can make quite a lot of money by selling you back to him."

Your eyes hardened into a glare as he moved towards you.

"You're a dick." You deadpanned.

He smirked.