Drowning

•Y/n's pov •
It was a pretty normal day. Me and Thomas were at the beach having fun. Thomas went to get some ice cream for us. "I'll be back in a minute. What flavour do you want?" He asked with that grin on his face that never failed to make me return one. "Vanilla please" I said returning the grin. He did a thumbs up and ran across the Sand. I chuckled lightly. I decided to go over to the sea and go in it. It was refreshing seeing as it was the middle of July. I went further in and out of nowhere a big wave came flying over to me. I tried to run but it got me.
Next thing I know I'm in the middle of the sea, the shore was miles away. I began to panic , I lost control of my arms and I began going under. I felt the agony of water consuming my lungs quicker by the second. I tried to scream but I was drowning. That's when it hit me I was going to die. What was Thomas going to think? He can't blame it on himself. I felt weak. My eyes get heavy and then...I passed out.

Thomas's pov •
I was out getting ice cream for me and y/n. Luckily, they still had vanilla. I bought it and trotted my way back to the beach. When I got there, she was gone. But all of her things were still there. I saw a body of a girl being pulled to shore. (Play song now) My heart dropped to the bottom of my stomach. I got closer and my stomach twisted. It was her. Her body was being pulled to shore. My Y/n. Tears fill my eyes as I examined her features. Pale skin, purple lips, but she still managed to look beautiful. I dropped to the sand next to her body and wept. I cried for what felt like hours "don't leave me! Please! " I screamed. "Sir the ambulance is on its way" I couldn't answer. I threw the ice creams on the sand and cried into my hands.

*time skip* (still Thomas's POV )
The ambulance was here and they let me go with her. My hand held onto hers like there was no tomorrow. I wasn't letting go. Ever. I waited in the waiting room overthinking. I knew it wasn't going to do me any good but I couldn't seem to think of anything else but the bad things or what if's. "Mr Sangster?" A voice called. I looked up and saw a doctor. "I-is she o-okay?!" I asked with a voice crack. "No...we don't think she's going to make it. She's in a coma. If she's not awake in 3 weeks we have to unplug it" I cried more. My baby is in a coma. MY BABY.

*time skip to 3 weeks, y/n's point of view*
I felt my eyes flutter open. I saw a blonde blur beside me. When my vision cleared my heart snapped in two. It was Thomas, my Thomas. He looked terrible. He was pale, skinny ...very skinny , bags under his eyes and tear stained cheeks. His cheeks were hollow and his skin lost all pigment . He still managed to look like an angel. His head was rested on my stomach and his hands were holding mine. "T-Thomas?" I asked weakly. He shot up and he blinked a few times. "Y-Y/n! A-are you real?" He touched my cheek and started crying . "It's you! It's really you! " I nodded and bought him close to my chest while he cried into my shoulder "I promised I wouldn't leave you...
I keep my promises"