What Happened

I am just a typical teenage girl, nothing special or unique. I am in sophomore year and have a decent number of friends. First is Allison, (everyone calls her Alli) she has a weird personality but so do most of my friends and I. She has black hair, brown eyes, and she's tall. Next is Taylor, she is kind of crazy and we call her psychotic (she's not really psychotic). She has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, she's also Canadian. And if I listed all my friends this would take too long. But anyways, those two are my best friends and I'll introduce my other friends as I go. So I'm 15 and I don't really know what do in life but that is a whole other conversation. So my days consist of school, friends, YouTube, and homework, but I also go to parties on the weekend sometimes. Well enough back story let's get into what is going on right now.

"Hey guys," I said to our group of friends. We hang out in the mornings before school and I had just gotten there.

"Hello," said Taylor, "I feel like you're later than normal."

"I don't know."

"Why are you late?"

"Um...nothing"

"I know there is something," she said in her, "I'm accusing you of something," face.

"Well if I'm going to tell you we have to go in private."

"Okay sure," she said shrugging. We walked over to behind the library.

"So here's what happened..."

I was walking to school and out of nowhere Jake, (one of my best guy friends and my crush, I've had a crush on him since 7th grade) grabbed my hand from behind.

"Angel!" he yelled, (By the way my name is Angel, I can't believe I haven't told you that yet). I was surprised but tried to stay calm.

"Oh hey," I said, "Don't you have Band in the morning?"

"Yeah, but I saw you so why not?"

"Yeah," I said. He was still holding my hand and it made me feel weird but kind of excited.

"I have to tell you something," he said in a kind of nervous way. "Well...so like... i've liked you for a while and in a 'more than a friend' way," he said nervously.

"Really?"

"Yeah," he smiled a little.

"Well I like you too" I said.

"Really? I should've told you sooner then."

"Yeah but it's okay." we both laughed a little.

"Well I have to go to Band now," he said in a sad way.

"Aw. Okay see you in English then." We have English together and it's kind of awesome that I have a class with him. I watched him leave and go into the band room. At this point I was kind of confused on what had just happened. But once I realized I was so happy. After that I walked into school and went to our group and you know what happened after that.

"Awesome! I knew you guys would be together," Taylor said after I told her what happened. She and Alli would always call him my "boyfriend" since they know I like him. Taylor would always say, "you never know, he could like you back," normally after I would say, "he doesn't even like me like that."

"Yeah, but we already established that you're psychic," one of our inside jokes, we have a lot of them.

"Yeah but still," she said, "I'm excited for you guys!"

"Yeah," I laughed, "but is Alli here yet?"

"I don't know lets go see." We walked to the place outside the computer labs; she likes that spot better than our other one.

"Hey Alli," I yelled when I saw her.

"Where the heck have you guys been," she asked.

"Well I have to tell you about something that happened this morning," I said and got a little nervous.

"What is it?" I explained to her what had happened. "Wow so me and Taylor have been right the entire time!"

"Yeah," I said in my, "you were right and I kind of hate it" voice, "You guys both keep saying that."

"Well it's true," said Taylor.

"Yeah," I said as I giggled, "You guys were right."

My lifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara