loaded gun

[inspo: no control - four] short af

"waking up beside you I'm a loaded gun..."

fuck i wrote this bleary eyed and tired as shit at 4am so. send me to hell, honestly, why would i ever even? and i know the album or even this song isn't out yet but i'm the devil and i listen and jam out to album leaks 24/7 so idgaf

this contains r rated content aka morning head if you didn't get the chapter description

louis came back to his flat around eleven o'clock after a long day of recordings. their tour had just ended and they were jam packed for recording time in the studio. an album was to be released in one month and no one got a lick of sleep. trying to balance social affairs and work was tiring and hard and sometimes you had to give into just one, although, it would always be the social portion they'd miss out on. it effected harry and louis the least seeing as liam and zayn had to schedule times to visit their girlfriends while harry and louis were always together anyways.

it was especially hard these days seeing as their career was slowly beginning to loose interest in the public eye and rumours were at a certain peak. their pr team had to keep an extra eye on how harry and louis interacted in public. no eye contact, no touching, no talking, no interaction at all. it was hard but they didn't mind that much. as adults they understood that everything came with a price to pay and keeping a steady career was very important. they really didn't have any problem with waiting until everything died down to a sorry end. 

"louis?" harry's voice sounded from the living room. 

louis' smile stretched cheek to cheek, "hi, love," he pecked harry's rosy red cheek and took a seat on his lap, straddling him kindly. 

harry's hands wandered around louis' curves, fingers running down the outline of louis' ribs, "you need to eat more," he said softly, poking around louis' not-so-existent tummy. 

louis coiled inwards, "stop," he said in a hushed whisper, blushing. 

"i'm just saying, i love you either way," harry nipped his exposed collarbone. harry loved louis' collarbones, they were so prominent and in your face, they were beautiful. louis' head nudged into harry's neck, giving small kisses around the back of his jawline. "love you too," louis mumbled. 

"you tired?" harry asked, his nimble fingers slipping around louis' muscular thighs. he loved louis' thighs. 

"'m hungry," louis smiled. 

"what do you want? i just got these new ba-"

"-you," louis dead-panned, licking his lips.

harry put his head back, "what if i said i was tired?"

"i'd say okay."

"okay."

and they sat for a good five seconds in silence before louis' hands wandered along harry's stomach, feeling every dip and the way it tensed when he moved lower. his small fingers came down to harry's small little love-handles and squeezed, making harry's eyes snap open. harry gave a lazy smile and shut his eyes again. 

louis and his mischievous hands dipped down onto his thick leather belt, slowly undoing it. "you're not going to achieve anything," harry said, bored and teasing.

louis scoffed, knowing that wasn't true and reached his hand down to cup harry through his pants. sure enough, harry was semi-hard. louis raised an amused eyebrow at him. harry swallowed harshly, loud enough for louis to hear and smirk proudly. "not working still?" louis taunted, itching his small fingers down to grip his length tightly. harry let a high whine escape his throat squeezing his eyes close and enjoying the feeling of louis' hands around him. 

"more," harry whispered, rocking his hips in louis' hand that still hadn't moved. 

louis smacked his lips, "nah."

louis got up from the couch with the aura of victory surrounding him. what had he won? harry didn't know. harry's eyes snapped open as he stared at louis who was now standing across the room with his arms crossed. "lou..." harry whimpered and looked down pathetically at the outline of his swollen cock through his pants. 

"you're tired, har, let's go to bed." then louis was gone down the hallway and harry didn't feel like having a cold shower and louis wasn't going to do anything and this is evil.

harry  lazily stood from the couch and followed his boy down the hall. he found louis lying in bed just in boxers, bare chest and all. his ribs were so visible and harry didn't know whether or not to coo or scold him for not eating enough. weren't you supposed to get the munchies when you got high? because if that was the case, louis got high a lot and he never gained a pound, he just lost one if anything. 

"you should eat more," harry said, feeling his cock begin to soften again. 

"the only thing i like to eat is you," louis smirked, licking his lips. 

and just like that all the heat from harry's body rushed down into his crotch. 

"why don't you get out of those goddamn jeans, huh?" louis asked, sitting against the backboard of their bed and crossing his legs. 

harry held his stare and slipped off the denim, throwing them into the laundry basket in the corner of the room. harry knew he'd be doing all of the laundry tomorrow. louis never cleaned but he found a way to love him anyways. 

harry bit down on his lip, feeling the sleepiness overcome him, "right, 'm tired."

"me too."

-

louis awoke with a gasp and a sputter and a hot mouth around the tip of his cock, "- ah harry-" he managed to strangle out. hands gripping the insides of his thick thighs and thumbs rubbing the tender skin. 

louis looked down at the outline of a body under the duvet and threw his head back just as harry decided he could take him deeper. louis felt his tip hit the back of harry's throat. he groaned and arched his back, bucking up his hips and hearing harry gag shortly. 

louis frantically moved his hands from on top of the duvet and underneath to grip his lovers hair, pulling it manically. harry's moan was heard muffled and hushed, making louis choke on his own spit because this was all too much. 

harry's hands dug into his thighs again, moving up to cup his balls. that drove louis over the edge, harry's tongue lapping over his length once more and giving a tight squeeze to his balls before louis spilled into his mouth. he finished off with a loud whine and cry, curling his toes. his body shook.

harry's head appeared on louis' chest with a giant grin and come dripping out the corners of his mouth and louis just wanted to take a picture because his hair was messy and his perfect plump pink lips were so delectable and he wanted to remember this forever. harry's hands were on either side of louis and his eyes wide and frantic. 

louis' head was still back in ecstasy, breathing heavily. he reached a hand up to harry's mouth and wiped the liquid off on his thumb, rubbing it on the duvet. "i'm glad we decided on a white duvet," harry laughed. 

and louis wanted to laugh and cry and scream at the same time because harry was so perfect. 

wtf is this bye

-h, xx