𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹

𝘨𝘪𝘢

it's been a few days since mrs. gilinsky came home with her mother in law. she didn't seem very fond of me being with her grandson alone. like we aren't grown adults or something.

my thoughts were interrupted by a beep signaling a text message.

i picked up my phone and saw a message from jack.

jack g
we're going to a club tonight. i'll send for you at nine.

me
club? send for me?

jack g
yes, i'll be sending a car to pick you up because i can't. just be ready at nine.

me
hmm idk. what if this is a murder plan? what do i wear though

jack g
it's not, trust me.

jack g
oh and wear something sexy ;)

something sexy? i don't think i own anything remotely sexy. i look through my closet and of course, nothing.

i decided to text the one and and only friend i have who would offer the most help with an outfit.

my friend, hannah, texts me back saying she would love to go. i call her and give her a time and tell her that i'll pick her up.

i get out of my bed and throw on some sneakers. i'm wearing a t-shirt and some running shorts, i'm not going to freshen up until it's time to get ready for tonight. however, i do quickly brush my teeth and hair.

i grab my phone, keys, and purse before exiting my apartment and getting into my car. i text hannah and let her know i'm on my way.

i pull into her driveway and honk the horn. she soon comes racing out in a plaid skirt and plain crop top. hannah is effortlessly gorgeous. i wish i could look like her.

"it's been forever! i was so excited when i saw your text!"

"i know! i'm so glad you could make it. so let me give you the sitch. so this guy that i know told me we're going to a club tonight and to wear something sexy. however, i have nothing."

"what time is he picking you up?"

"nine."

"so right now it's 2:30 which means we have approximately two hours to find the perfect fit before we have to leave. give or take thirty minutes of traffic time that leaves you with four hours to get ready for tonight. which means full out spa night so you're glowing and going. we are officially on a mission." she said while talking with her hands as i pulled into the mall parking lot.

we got out of the car with our purses and headed inside.

"wait!" she said as we passed by a store. she looked from me to the store window and then back to me.

"i've got it. let's go!" she grabbed my hand and drug me into the store.

i followed her, with struggle, through out the store as she picked up items of clothing and handed them to me.

"we need a dressing room." she said politely to one of the workers.

"right this way."

the worker unlocked the door and motioned
for me to go inside.

"if you need help zipping let me know."

i laid out the outfit she had picked and studied it. this has everything except gia written all over it.

it was a black lace body suit, black jeans, and what looked to be a distant cousin of the gucci belt.

i hesitantly took off my clothes, keeping on my undergarments, and put on the outfit. once i had it on i was too scared to look in the mirror so i decided to let hannah look first. i opened the door with my eyes closed.

"wow. you look smoking hot!" she squealed with excitement.

"really?" i asked. i opened my eyes and turned around to look in the mirror.

wow, i actually do look good.

"it will look so much better once we get home and you put it on without that white bra

"it will look so much better once we get home and you put it on without that white bra." she said poking fun.

"you're coming back home with me?"

"well yeah, if that's okay of course, i was gonna do your makeup and your hair."

"duh it's okay! thank you so much!"

we hugged quickly before she hurriedly made me change back into my clothes. i purchased the outfit and then we headed to a shoe store.

"what kind of shoes would look good with this?"

"black heels. obvi."

we picked out some simple black heels with an ankle strap and a toe strap. they were about three inches tall and the heel was semi-thick.

hannah also bought some makeup and some perfumes. we also stopped for some fro-yo, on me.

once we made it back to the car it was four o'clock.

"thirty minutes to spare! off we go!"

we laugh and jam to music and try to eat our fro-yo as i drive back to my apartment. when i pull into the parking lot we get our bags. and head inside, throwing away our fro-yo in the public trash bin.

"alright. you get in the shower and i'll start laying out your outfit and getting everything else ready."

"okay." i went to my bathroom and hopped in the shower.

as i was washing my hair i couldn't help but get anxious for tonight. what if he thinks my outfit is too much? what if i actually look awful and the store lighting was just really good?

i ignored these thoughts as i continued to shower. once i was done i got out and dried off.

"so now that you're done put on this button up so when i do your hair it won't mess up." i put it on then put on some underwear.

as she was drying my hair i kept thinking about tonight and about how fun today was. once she was done drying i took this opportunity to speak.

"i had a lot of fun today hannah. thank you for helping me."

"it's no problem. i actually really enjoyed today too. i've been kinda lonely without..."

she stopped her sentence realizing what she was gonna say. i gave her a sympathetic look before patting her hand.

"i'm okay. it's okay. just takes a while to get used to you know?"

"yeah i know. but i'm free whenever i'm not babysitting. so give me a call or a text whenever and i'm sure we can arrange something."

we smiled at each other through my vanity mirror, then she moved on to curling my hair.