Chapter 1: First Day

Y/N's POV
I woke up when someone was shaking body. I opened my eyes and saw my sister shaking me. It was Rosé.

"Y/N wake up we need to go now or we'll be late for school." My sister said.

"What time is it?" I asked

"7:30." I widened my eyes as I quickly got out of my bed and go to the bathroom to bath myself. After I bath I wear my clothes. Of course I always wear long pants or like sweatpants. I go downstairs and saw Rosé.

"Here's your breakfast." She throw me the apple and I catch it. The two of us live alone in this house. Our parents was in Australia.

"Come on we'll be late." I said as we run all the way to our school. The school was not that far away so sometimes we just walk it or run it. We got to school in time and now we're inside of our classroom.

Of course I'm a cold person so I don't care about the teacher and the lesson. The teacher came in and I just plug my earphones to my ears. But the volume of it is low so I can still  hear what the teacher was saying.

"Class we have a new students for today. Girls come in!" There were 9 girls in front.

"Please introduce yourselves." The teacher said.

"Hi I'm Im Nayeon please call me Nayeon and I hope we'll be good friends." A bunny-like said.

"Hi I'm Yoo Jeongyeon." An ostrich-like said.

"Hi I'm Hirai Momo and I'm from Japan. Nice to meet you." A racoon-like said.

"Hi I'm Sana Minatozaki, I'm from Japan too. It's so good to meet you all." A squirrel-like said.

"I'm Myoui Mina and I'm from Japan too just like Momo and Sana." A girl who is like a penguin said with a soothing voice.

"Hi I'm Park Jihyo and I'm the leader of the group. Please treat us nicely." A jigglypuff-like said.

"And I'm Kim Dahyun and I already like our room." A pale girl said.

"I'm Son Chaeyoung and I like paintings and drawings." The cute-smol-cub-girl-like said with a smile that shows her dimple.

"Hi I'm Chou Tzuyu." The yoda-like said.

"Wow you girls are so beautiful!"

"If I'm a boy I would date all of you!"

"Please be mine!"

Lots of the students are whistling and talking nonsense to them making me irritate.

"Can you fucking shut up?" I coldly ask them as I took off the earphones from my ears. They all gasp.

"Y/N I didn't teach you to swear and can you please at least be kind to your clasmates and schoolmates?" My teacher scold me but I just smirk.

"Whatever teach." The teacher rolls her eyes.

"Anyways go sit down on the vacant seats." The chair that was available was near to me and it was exact for 9 person to sit down. The girls sit down beside me.

The sitting arrangement was, Mina was in front of me, Sana is beside me, beside me is the window, Momo was behind me, Tzuyu was in front of Sana, Jihyo was behind Sana, beside Tzuyu is Chaeyoung, behind Chaeyoung is Dahyun and behind Dahyun was Nayeon.

I'm not comfortable when someone sit beside me except for Rosé. I made an eye contact with Sana and she smiled at me but i didn't so I just put my head down.