fourteen.

THE GRIP OF THE CIGARETTE was tight, y/n held it between her fingers

THE GRIP OF THE CIGARETTE was tight, y/n held it between her fingers. she looked out her bedroom window, and sighed.

lately she had felt so lonely and pathetic, it wasn't anybody's fault, she just felt it. she felt like her world was going to get destroyed, like her mind was blank.

y/n took a puff of her cigarette as a single tear fell from her eye, she turned around and smiled as she saw timmy peacefully sleeping.

she then went into a guest bedroom, it was empty. the house was empty. theo and sadie were staying at theo's house since they didn't want to disturb y/n and timmy.

y/n looked up at the ceiling and began to cry. she had all these thoughts in her head that could just make her go crazy.

she eventually fell asleep on a soaked pillow. timmy then woke up and realized that she wasn't there so he went to go look for her.

"y/n?" he asked as he opened rooms, not finding her. he got no response so he kept looking, until he found her in a room, asleep. he then got on the bed and spooned her. knowing that y/n loved the touch of him.

the two slept for about two more hours until y/n felt timmy's grip she slight smiled as turned around to face him.

timmy hummed as he saw her. "i'm sorry, i was lonely and needed you."

"no, i'm sorry. i just needed to think about something, and i fell asleep." y/n said as she then played with timmy's hair.

"it's okay, don't be sorry. hey i was thinking that maybe we could go on a road trip."

"really? and go where?"

"dunno, but we could go to california. or just anywhere. you wanna?"

y/n then grinned. "fuck yeah."

timmy smiled as he then kissed her. "well we should get packing."

"yeah we should." y/n said as she then got up and went to her room. "how long will we be gone for?"

"for as long as we want to." timmy answered. "okay well, i'm gonna go home and pack a bag, be ready by around three okay?"

"yeah, okay." y/n kissed him again.

timmy then walked out of the house, y/n then grabbed a backpack from her closet and laid it on her bed as she began to grab clothes and throw them on her bed.

once she was done packing she went outside and walked to theo's house. where she knew she would find theo and sadie.

she walked in the house and saw that the two were in the kitchen eating leftovers. "hi guys," y/n said as she hugged theo then sadie.

"hey." theo smiled.

"hello. leftovers?"

"no i'm okay thanks. i just came by to say that i'm leaving."

theo and sadie both looked at each other. "what?" they yelled.

"no not actually leaving-i mean. timmy and i are going to california for a bit."

"oh fun! a road trip, full of hot steamy sex." sadie laughed.

y/n chuckled as she rolled her eyes. "sadie, come on. gross."

"gross? you do it all the time! you guys are fucking stupid if you don't think that we don't hear you every time you do it." theo laughed along with sadie.

"yeah, and it goes on for like forty minutes! timmy isn't timmy anymore he's big tim." sadie snorted as theo just laughed his ass off.

"haha so funny,"

"how can you even walk after?"

"sadie fuck off!" y/n playfully shoved her.

"okay-okay fine. so when are you guys coming back?"

"don't know, we're just going to enjoy ourselves and then we'll be back whenever we're ready."

"oh, you'll enjoy yourselves alright." theo smirked.

"fucking theo! god you guys are fucked in the head!" y/n grinned. "ah anyways i have to go, but i'll call you guys, and here's the key. you know if you guys wanna stay there."

"thanks." sadie grabbed the key from y/n. "we'll miss you, and big t."

"yeah, just don't get pregnant." theo spoke.

"ha.ha. but i'll miss you guys too, i love you both very, very much." y/n hugged the two, giving the two kisses on their cheeks. "and take care of boris, please. call me if you need anything."

"okay." the two said as y/n pulled away from the two.

"and the money my parents send, you guys can have. just please don't waste it on some dumb shit, like weed or acid! please,"

"are you sure? your parents send like five hundred dollars a week."

"yes i'm sure. just please be careful with it. bye loves, i love you both very fucking much. don't die." y/n said as she kissed the two one last time.

"bye!" the two smiled.

"where are you going?" boris asked as he walked down the stairs.

"oh hi, uh california with timmy." y/n responded.

"oh cool. are you leaving us forever?"

y/n chuckled. "no, boris. i would never just leave you guys. i'll be back, i promise."

"pinky promise?" boris smiled as he stuck out his pinky.

y/n walked closer to him and wrapped her pinky with his. "pinky promise."

"well good luck, don't forget about us. we'll miss you."

"i'll miss you guys too and i won't forget you! take care." y/n then hugged boris, also giving him a kiss on his cheek. "bye loves!"