Thyme

This essay is going to be about thyme. Thyme is a herb. It was used to heal illnesses in the past but today we mostly use this herb to make our foods more delicious.

  Its taste is little bit spicy not pleasing to me. When you taste, you cannot taste a specific taste. You can get thirsty. It has not a sour taste, but it reminded this taste to me when I touched my tongue to the herb. It has not a delicious taste. You can eat thyme alone, but you can taste its taste when you add another food. Food gets more delicious with thyme. Its like a sauce. When you eat thyme alone, you might not like it. You can feel the little leaves when you eating thyme. If you like spicy things, probably you will like thyme.

  Its smell is a little bit spicy like its taste. You cannot understand its smell first time. You should smell second time to understand. Its smell reminds me mint mixed with spice. It has a sour smell unlike other herbs. It smells good. You want to smell more after first time like flowers, but you might not like it if you do not like mint, or spice. Though it has a spicy smell, you cannot  identify and describe its smell.

  It has a little and thin green stem. Unlike other herbs, its stem is really small. Stem has little feathers on it. You should focus on the stem to see the feathers. Stem has little stems bonds with main stem. These little stems have little thymes. Their shapes are oval. On these oval shapes, there are little green leaves. You can eat these leaves if you want. These little leaves has little feathers too. On the top of the oval-shaped thyme you can see the little yellow flowers. Probably they are the one smells spicy. Their smells more certain than the little leaves that placed just under the little flower. Generally this herb links like a little tree.

  In general, its smell, look and taste reflects the typical look of herb. It smells good but not pleasing for me. You can add this to your food to make it more delicious. If you like spicy things, you can eat this herb alone too. Generally it is not my type of taste, but most people like thyme.