1

Jahseh

College is a different experience than I thought. Megan and I haven't spoke since the day after graduation. It's only been a month but we go to the same college. I missed her and we never officially ended our relationship.

"Yo let's go." Stokeley yelled coming out the bathroom. We both joined a fraternity.  I was just about tired of these niggas they were pissing me off. "Nah bruh fuck them. Got me fucked up." I said laying back down.

"What you mean? Nigga get ya ass up." He said pulling me. First of all I'm still sore from the running they had us doing. Stokeley rolled his eyes. I got up grabbing my hoodie and walking behind Stokeley. As soon as he opened the door she was there. Sitting in the car right next to Mika. I started to panic. I missed her so much.  I began to walk out the door but when she looked at me I couldn't do it.

"I can't, I'm staying here." I announced. Stokeley grabbed my shirt and basically dragged me out the house. "I can't do it." I told him again. He shrugged. I walked to the car fixing myself and sat in the passenger seat. "Hey Jah!" Her smile. I missed it so much. Her hair looked different and her whole personality it was different.

"Hey Megan." She looked nervous too but not as much as she used to. "I uh I missed you Jah." My smile grew. "I missed you too. I would've called but I didn't know if we were together or not." She smiled and giggled slightly after. "Yeah, I mean if you want to." God knows I did. Look at her she's beautiful. "Yeah definitely." I agreed

"Well let's go on a double date!" Mika basically yelled in my ear from the back seat. I never wanted to punch her so badly. "Take it down a few notches loud ass."  She rolled her eyes. "Nigga shut ya big head ass up!" She fires back. "That's racist." Was all I said before she started laughing. "It's really not." She said. "I missed you fat head." I said mushing her into her seat. "Yeah, yeah." She said.

"Y'all are so childish." Megan laughed. "Nah I'm just a big kid." I said smiling. "More like little kid, little man." Mika laughed. "Y'all I'm hungry." Stokeley chimed. "Why is that the first thing out ya mouth?" I questioned. "And I just watched you swallow some Oreos whole bruh." I added.

I missed being together as a group. Making fun of Stokes isn't as fun if Mika isn't cursing me out for it.