New beginnings

Alarm buzzin... (9:30a.m) today it was time for me to head back to work after a crazy long weekend I was dreading the ride. The night before I had already packed my things so it was the usual clean my room pack my pillows and blanket. Panama here I come!!
   I worked as a inhome caregiver at times it could be hard and annoying but I enjoyed every bit of it. I had the sweetest clients and oh yea they could be a handful. "Hey mika how was your weekend? Says lil bit that was a nickname she was given because of her height but don't get it twisted she could and would turn into hulk in a second. "I had a ok weekend just tired" I responded. "Oh god is it that boyfriend of yours? She asked while looking very concern.  "YES!! he is such a pain in my behind I told her as we talked on that conversation looking at my phone I noticed I had 15 missed calls and 4 text from B.A.N. As we ended our conversation I walked in the back to see what this crazy ex of mine wanted.
   Dialing....Yo bitch you really gone kick me out the house!! You flaw af. I was so tired of being called out of my name by this guy who I thought was Mr. Right. Let's rewind things back a litlle I met this Guy by the name of Anthony on tagged yea I know what you're thinking "Really" I was bored he was sweet AT THAT TIME Anthony was 6'3 beautiful smile and eyes and brown skin. For about 4 months everything was good.
   September 7 2017 is when I really met the real Anthony. After a night out with my family for my birthday when I got back home at about 5am I didnt know what I would be coming home to. Wtf you coming home late for!? Let me see your phone. My response in my head was bitch get yo pussy ass out my face but my response out my mouth was bruh you tripping you dont pay this bill. Long story short I had to get the cops involved not knowing that FL and ga laws are totally different I couldnt kick him out because he was there more than 30 days and had clothes there. Why me...
   So you really got the ops involved!! He screamed. Anthony became very disrespectful act as if my house was his. His rules his everything I couldnt deal I payed majority of my Bill's and because he was going through so much I told him he could stay and pay the light bill. (Another mistake) After hearing him go off I responded "Yo I told you we need space Anthony. I guess that pissed him off because he screamed Mtf ain't no space you mines!!! Those words I always wanted to hear someone say it and mean it but not how he said it. Now here I am having to deal with a guy who is psychotic and bipolar and more...not to mention a stalker.....Now how the hell am I going to get rid of this demon