Begining

Ok you guys this is my first story ever. I'm so scared I have never wrote a story before and I hope you guys enjoy. I also need someone to make my cover for this book but please bare with me it's my first book!!
**************************
Nylah a.k.a koldkilla pov

Ok so let me describe myself I am light skin 5'2 I love to rap I'm killin' this rap shit period. 

I go by the name of koldkilla but my real name Nylah. I don't trust nobody I was born alone I'm gone die alone I don't need nobody.

I make my own bag get my one money smoke my own weed I don't need nun of these niggas telling me what to do. It's been that way for a while and it's gone stay that way.

I wasnt always like this but I learned the hard way everybody ain't your friend.  But I have moved on to a new chapter in my life. 

So let's skip to the present time. So today was supposed to be a chill day but then I got a FaceTime call that was interesting it was an unknown number.

Did I forget to mention that I run the most feared mafia in the U.S and the Uk, but anyway it was kinda unusual that someone would be calling me this early in the morning. 

So I pick up the phone and see this fine as light skin boy. Let me describe him he looked strong and he was tall looking and let me tell you about those abbs🤤. Then realization hit me I don't know who this nigga is so I immediately get skeptical

Me: who the fuck  is this and why you calling
my phone

Him: *silence*

Me: helloooooo

Him: oh my bad ma where TJ at

Me: who the fuck is TJ

Him: who the fuck is you

Me: nigga you called my phone who the fuck is you

Him: my name king now who is you 'he said with a smirk'

I smirk back and say
Me: I heard about you, you that lil kingpin down the way some of you trap houses are on my land

Him: *silence*

Me: so you can't speak now maybe if I tell you my name you will understand

Him: yea maybe

Me: my name koldkilla

Him: wait the koldkilla like the Mafia boss/rapper

Me: the one and only

Him: well it's nice to meet you

Me: I wish I could say the same

Him: oh it's like that

Me: it's exactly like that I don't know you

Him: well let's get to know each other

Me: I'll pass

Him: please I'm at a club call the 'the secret' have you heard of it

Me: nigga that's my club I'm upstairs

Him: ight let me shoot through

Me: come up to be step my Guards gone shoot you

Him: them come get me or tell them not to

Me: both of those requires me to do more walking then necessary so no I'm a bout to leave anyway

Him: mmCht ight I'll hit you up later ma

Me: no the hell you won't

Him: say I won't

Me: you won't

Him: ight bet bye ma

Me: bye
End of convo

That was by far the longest conversation I held with a person.

I don't know why but I feel the kind of connection the keeps pulling me to him and I don't know what it is but it need something to because every time I let someone in they always end up hurting me or breaking me.

It's because of my past that I am the way am now.

Whatever is happening between me and that sexy mouth watering p-stop it mind I have a problem.

I think that King is starting to grow on me. And I just met him today. I left the club made a few drops went and then went home.

I was hungry af so I decided to eat some steak and a baked potato with broccoli cooked with velveeta cheese, and to be a little extra I added some shrimp to it.

After 1 hour and 30 minutes I was done cooking.

I took a picture

Then I started smashing. That shit was good asf. I used to love cooking when I was younger but I stopped. But I can still through down in the kitchen if I do say so myself.

After I fished eating my food I washed the dishes then dried them then put them in the cabinet.

I was tired after eating all that food so I took a quick shower, dried off and slammed down on the bed.

Yes I sleep butt ass naked

I set my alarm for 6:30 and turned off all the lights and like that I was slumped.
***
A/N how did I do?? I would love feed back but I don't tolerate that negative energy.
I wrote 750 words that's a good start

I will show y'all what king look like in the next chapter and it's gone be from his POV

PS. all these pics are coming from google and I'm screenshoting then. So i repeat these images are not mine and I don't take credit for them.