chapter 1

Hello guys......i love to read a lot so it inspried me to write down my own. lets take you to a free ride to my thoughts.

lets begin..........

'Thats so yuck..... i mean yes i like it but its quite funny' i glanced at my best friend Adley who is smirking now. i know she thinks the same.

'yeah .who thought that diana would be the step sister of cassy! they became close friend, then falling for same guy and now this step sister drama. thats too much but yes i like it. whats the fun without twist.' she winked at me flipping her recently dye ginger hair.

adley and me watching secret circle in my room .well its one of my our favorite tv show. Basicaly we dont have anything common. She is fiercy smart with a board in her face'not intrested go and fuck smeone else'.

'But i like diana a lot whose yours?' closing my laptop i looked at her waiting for an answer. But my phone rang and before i say hello the person said.

'hey julie stop whatever you doing and get ready i am comming in ....10 minutes.' i can say she is in her extra good mood.

adley grabbed my phone and set it on speaker. 'hey squirrel whats up' she tease her.

oh you there. i must know this .and my name is faye in case you forgot. 'faye replied in same tone.

'you know what i would be happy if you are like faye in secret circle cunning fiesty'

'then go and see your face i am sure you will be happy' we can hear her faint laugh.

adley about to say something but i cut her' okay thats enough we will continur this after we meet. so hurry up.'

okay umhaaaaa....'she hanged up.

adley makes a disgust lookinghface'why she is always like this' which makes me laugh.

after few minutes we are in my lawn as we heared car horn. faye cameout from her car with her asusal cute outfit. a bright yellow skirt with printed gray top. she gave a question look as she reached us.

'what?' i asked.

'where' faye now looking around.

'what where!' i am also looking around following her gaze.

'the fourth wheel of our car' she said dramatically.

my eyes went to her car when adley snapped 'she means olivia' oh yeah olivia i cant be that dumb.

we turn to adley for answer 'common old sis where is she'

'only 6 min and 28 second that doesnt count' olivia ran to us from her home wearing a big rim glasses. her blond hair falling on her shoulder. yes adley olivia and me are neighbours.

hi oli. you looked cute today' faye grabbed her hand and starting toward car as we followed her.

'thaks faye .. you look sunshine asalways .and sorry for late addley masseged me at last minutes' she turn behind to give adley a complain look.

'common its fun . i love how you run at last minutes' 

this is four of us . my best friends. i knew twins since kinder garden besides i dont remeber how we become best friends may be we spend too much time with each other as we are neighbours. its feel good to be with them. adley has the courage where olivia has the brain. perfect combo.i never see their mother. my mom said that she died where they are very little. they lived with their dad mr woods. then in mid school olivia joined us. not like us she is a rich kid but weird one. she befriend with olivia first as she let her copy her answer sheet. faye throw party that day  and invite us as we are her only friends and thank her how  she save her life by this. funny right.after that we are unbreakable.

HOWS THE FIRST CHAPTER GUYS PLEASE COMMENT.....

DONT WORRY OUR BADASS HERO IS COMMING IN NEXT CHAPTER