One: Christmas Holidays

I'm still doing the Reddie book it says it in the title I'm just out of ideas for that one so I have a few ideas for this one of course it's Fack so let's get to Jack's POV!

Jack's POV:

It was the Christmas holidays I was excited for Christmas cause I love to celebrate Jesus's birthday I have all my friends over during the Christmas holidays too so I'm also excited for that I texted Jeremy saying everyone should be coming over tomorrow he said he'll make sure he can come."Hey Jack why do you look sad?"Jaeden asked walking on the sidewalk with me when he caught up to me."I'm not sad I'm happy and excited!"I said."Oh well then I was wrong of course your excited your always excited at this time of year."Jaeden laughed."Hey! Jack and Jaeden!"Caleb said running up to us out of breath and we both laughed."Caleb you know you don't have to run we WILL wait for you."Jaeden said."I know."Caleb said."Then why'd you run after us."I asked."Cause y'all were deaf and couldn't hear me saying 'Hey guys wait for me!' Ok?"He said."Ohhhh I guess I'm deaf but Jaeden can hear well."I said."Hmm let me think about that umm no he can't hear very well cause he couldn't hear me and Mille yelling."Caleb said annoyed."Hey where IS Mille?!?"Jaeden asked."She's back at the school getting her bike."Caleb said kicking a rock."I forgot my skateboard let me text her to bring it for me."I said."Mkay."They both said.

Jack: Millie! Grab my skateboard will ya.

Millie: Sure Jackie Boy but don't forget it anymore this is the 4th time this year!

Jack: I know don't make fun of me Millie!!

Millie: I'm not making fun if you, I'm telling the truth.

Jack: Alrighty bye!

Millie: Did you forget your Hoodie too?

Jack: No now bye.

Millie: Okay well that was rude bye then.

"Okay guys I'm done texting her."I said."Okay she's bringing your skateboard right?"Caleb asked."Yep why are you so quiet Jaeden? Your always so hyper."I said."Eh y'all were talking so I thought I wouldn't interrupt."He said."You always ALWAYS interrupt our conversations like the time we were talking about going to the arcade you jumped in and interrupted the conversation."Caleb said."That is NOT true!"Jaeden said."Is to."I jumped in and said."Is not."He said."Is to."I said."Is not."He said."Is to."I said."Is no-"Jaeden started but got cut off."Hey guys! No arguing about interrupting conversations and yes Jaeden it was true and Jack here's your skateboard!"Millie said riding her bike on the road handing me my skateboard."Thanks Millie!"I said."No problem Jack your really forgettable and where'd you get that hoodie I like it."Mille said."Thanks I actually don't know where I got it I got it years ago."I said."Oh did you wake up and it was magically there?"She asked like she was some sort of genius or wizard."Umm no that is impossible."I said."Oh I know where Finn gave it to you he's your ex best friend."She said."Yeah I think I got it from him when we were still best friends."I said sadly."Oh cheer up Jack and remove that teary face! You've got us!"She said."Yeah but I've known him longer."I said."Aw Jack I'm so sorry."Millie said."It's fine Millie."I said."Why'd you do that Millie."Jaeden and Caleb asked."I don't know."She whispered."Hey losers!"One of Finn's new friends said walking up to us."What do you want Sadie!"Millie said with fear."Umm I want y'all to know Finn and us won't ever stop messing with you ever!"She said."You sound like a evil witch."Millie said with boredom."Umm excuse me!"She said pushing Millie off her bike."Ow!"She yelled in pain."Haha look at that loser she fell off her bike she'll land in that sewer and get eaten by pennywise!"Sadie laughed."Pennywise is not real."She said getting up and dusting herself off coming up to Sadie."He's a fictional character."Millie added."Oh wow! She thinks she's so smart!"Sadie said."Guys!"She snapped her fingers and Noah,Gaten,Sophia,Wyatt and Finn appeared."Hey Jackie missed me gay boy?"Finn said laughing."I didn't miss you one bit because you've became a bully and your a betrayer you betrayed your own kindergarten through 8th grade best friend!"I said."You've also ruined our friendship."I added."Wow..Finn what the hell is he saying?!"Wyatt asked."Um nothing I was never friends with a loser like him!"He said."Liar."Jaeden said."You were our friend not just Jack's."Caleb added."Hey Gu....ys."Jeremy said but when he saw his bullies he trailed off of his words."Hey I heard your mom calls you Jeremy Bear!"Noah said meanly."Ummm no she doesn't!"Jeremy said."Oh really cause I hear her outside of your house saying 'Jeremy Bear! Oh Jeremy Bear!' Haha!"Noah said then laughed."Mom?!?!?!"Jeremy said."Yes Jeremy Bear?"She said walking onto the sidewalk."Stop calling me that I'm not a baby anymore!"He said."It embarrasses me!"He added.

Hey Guys This Is Gonna Be Published Of Course But Here's The Question Of The Day

Q: If you had to eat something for the rest of your damn life what would it be?

MA: It would probably be tacos lol