1

awsten woke up at the time he always does. 9:15 am. he texted otto, trying to get a ride to the coffee shop down the street. he normally walked, but it was quite cold outside today and he didn't really want to walk in the cold. in the 15 minutes it took him to get ready, otto didn't text back. awsten assumed the long haired boy was still asleep. awsten looked in the mirror, fixing his bright green hair once more before grabbing his hoodie and walking out the door of his apartment. he put in some headphones, listening to 'strawberries and cigarettes' by troye sivan as he walked. when he entered the coffee shop, he stood in line. he took out his headphones, and went to look at the menu, when something else caught his eye. a tall brown haired, blue-ish grey eyed boy, standing at the counter putting together one of the million drinks on their menu for a customer. awsten found himself staring at the boy as he waited to get through the line. when he got to the counter, the tall boy came to take his order. awsten snuck a peek at the boys name tag, seeing it read, 'geoff' with some cute flower stickers around it. awsten smiled, looking up at the boy. "i'm geoff! how can i help you?" awsten found himself at a loss for words. "oh- uh-could i get a small iced coffee?" "sure! name for the order?" geoff smiled at the smaller green haired boy, eager to know his name. "awsten. a-w-s-t-e-n." awsten smiled back. "that's an interesting way to spell it, cool though." geoff said, as he wrote the name on the cup. little did awsten know, geoff had caught glimpse of the shorter boy as soon as he walked through the door. he knew he wanted to get to know him. as geoff was pulling out the receipt from the small machine, he quickly took his pen and wrote his number and a little 'text me qt :)' at the bottom of it. "small iced coffee for awsten!" geoff called, setting the drink at the end of the counter, leaning on it, putting his chin in his hand waiting for awsten to come pick it up. awsten heard his name, and quickly shuffled over to grab his drink. when he picked up the drink before smiling at geoff. just as he was getting ready to walk away, geoff handed him the receipt, with his number written on the bottom. awsten tried to keep it together as he walked out. as soon as he arrived back at his apartment he dug the receipt out of his pocket, entering geoffs number into his contacts.

𝐚𝐰𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧: 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩. 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐩𝐭 :)

𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐟: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?

awsten went completely red, and didn't know how to respond. he came up with a response and started typing rapidly.

𝐚𝐰𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧: 𝐲𝐞𝐩!

𝐚𝐰𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧: 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐦 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞, 𝐡𝐮𝐡?

𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐟: 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡. 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐩𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐨?

𝐚𝐰𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧: 𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐥. 𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝟐 𝐛𝐭𝐰 :)

soon awsten got a facetime call from otto. he answered immediately, excited to tell otto about geoff.

"hey aws! sorry for not texting u back i was sleeping."

"i figured."

"whats up, though?"

"imetaboyatthecoffeshop"

"OHMYGODREALLY?!"

"y e a h-"

"tell me everything right now. i need to know e v e r y t h i n g about hIM!"

"ok ok calm down! his name is geoff, he's a little taller than me, probably like- 6' ish? cant really tell since he was behind a counter but still. he has brown hair and blue-ish grey-ish with a hint of hazel eyes-"

"you really stared at his eyes long enough to know that?"

"yes. i did. now don't interrupt me moron."

"hey!"

"shhh ur fine- and hes really nice and has a cute smile- hes like h o t h o t."

"awsten oh my god."

awsten got a text from geoff, so he put otto on pause.

"take me off pause stupid."

"no, i'm texting him!"

"ugh fine."

𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐟: 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲? 𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐰𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐚-𝐰. ;)

𝐚𝐰𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧: 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐠-𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚- 𝐣 ;)

"tAKE ME OFF PAUSE S I R WHAT DID HE S A Y!"

................................

𝕙𝕚 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝟙𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕘𝕒𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕗𝕚𝕔 𝕒𝕙𝕒𝕙𝕒. 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕗 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟 𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕚𝕔 𝕚 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕. 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣- 𝕜𝕖𝕞/𝕡𝕛

𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 𝟟𝟞𝟚 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕖