chapter 1

Louis sighed in frustration, you would thing after working at a cafe for 6months you would at least know how to make simple  coffee.  He tried for the next ten minutes trying to get the lid to attach to the coffee machine, but much to Louis dismay it didn't work. " damn you , I just want a damn cup of coffee." Louis took the lid and threw it out the wall quickly storming out the kitchen back to his room. What a great fucking way to wake up.

After taking a quick shower he threw on his work clothes and was on his way to the cafe, in all honesty he didn't even want to go , but his older brother couldn't  support him anymore, until he got a dom he was on his own. The sub looked up ,finally outside the door of the cafe, looked like he would be opening up today.

flashback

" Harry,Harry look at this! Louis was so excited his brother had finally saved up enough money to take him and Harry to the town carnival , he had waited all year and it was finally. "Lou Lou wait, you're going to fast". Harry said through a fist full of giggles. He was being pulled towards the Faris wheel  where a excited louis was headed. " cmon Harry we have to be the first to go on. When they both finally got there louis pulled Harry on the swing next to him, both immediately buckling in when a bored voice on the intercom told everyone to buckle up. Harry looked over at louis intertwining their fingers, Louis looked up at him,excitement written all over his face. Harry looked back at him as the ride started. "I love you loulou. " I love you to H.

Hi, welcome to Sarah's cafe what can I g set you today? Louis looked up from the cash register only to shriek in excitement. " liam!" Louis pushed through the door on the side of the booth to get to the other side. It had been a long time since he saw his big brother.  Louis grabbed his hand and pushed him outside." whoa lou!" Liam laughed as his little brother jumped on him. "It's been so long liam what are you doing here?" Louis asked after being put down. " well I wanted to be the fist person to meet your Dom since your going to matching house tomorrow." Louis shivered at the thought, he had forgotten all about that. Louis looked at liam in the eye. " I don't know about that liam, I don't think I'm ready for a dom, what if I get stuck with some old guy, or worse. Liam sighed, he put his arm on louis shoulder and brought him in for yet another hug. He rested his chin on Louis's head as he whispered to him. " louis, being matched is a wonderful thing, not only do you get to meet you true love, but you also get a chances at a new life, a life neither of out parents where able to give." Louis separate from their hug and gave liam a slight smile. Maybe things wouldn't be as bad as he thought.

Authors/notes
Ok, hi guys I'm honestly horrible I don't like started new stories without the  finishing the last one or at   least getting an idea on how I want to end it but, I lost all hope for that fic but I'm definitely going to finish it, I just need some new inspiration. Anyway what do you guys think of the is fan fiction I tried my hardest an honestly that all that matters. In the future the chapters will be way longer, have a nice day love and kisses xoxo xoxo
P.S And yeah I didn't edit. I really don't feel like doing it, I'm writing on my phone at 4:19 AM.