ᴋɪᴍ sᴇᴏᴋᴊɪɴ || ☁️

💜ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ, ᴋɪᴍ sᴇᴏᴋᴊɪɴ!💜

𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun shone into the room, brightening it up with its warm glow. Y/n groaned as the sun was practically shining in eyes. He gave into the early wake-up call and opened his eyes. He turned his head to see his black-haired boyfriend sleeping peacefully beside him. Without realizing, a smile formed on his face as he brushed some of his bangs away. 

"Seok-jinnie~"

Jin stirred a little, scrunching his nose a little. Y/n chuckled. 

Cute...

"Jagi~ Wake up~"

He leaned down and planted small kisses all over his face. Jin slowly opened his eyes. His gaze looked up to see beautiful e/c-colored eyes look back at him. It brought a smile to his face to see his lover. "Morning~"

"Good morning..., "Jin replied, still feeling sleepy. 

"Happy birthday, love~"

Y/n pecked his lips. Just as he was about to pull away, Jin wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling him down. The h/c-haired was taken by surprise but kissed back anyway. Jin melted in the way their lips moved in sync with each other. Y/n decided to mess with Jin a little and licked his bottom lip before pulling away. 

Jin pouted at the action. "Yah, if you're gonna kiss me then do it right...!"

Y/n laughed at this and caressed his cheek. "You can have me all you want later tonight, babe~"

Jin blushed. "S-Stop saying stuff like that."

"Shy, are we~?"

"Do you have any plans today?"

Y/n smiled apologetically. "Sorry, Jagi, but I have to the mandatory company meeting today."

"Really?"

"I'm really sorry. I wish I could be with you all day today considering it's your birthday."

"It's okay. If it's mandatory, you have to go."

Y/n stayed silent, just staring at Jin with a loving look in his eyes. He started growing embarrassed, feeling as though he was being sucked in by those mesmerizing eyes of his that were the perfect shade of e/c. 

"W-What?"

"Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve you..."

Jin's blush darkened. "U-Umm, well-- Uh, don't you think you should get going now, Y/n?"

"Hmm?"

Y/n was confused for a second before remembering. "Right."

Just as he was climbing off the bed, he leaned back over and pecked Jin's plump lips. "I love you, Jagi."

"I love you too."

Y/n flashed him one last smile before quickly getting up and grabbed his suit and some extra clothes. Jin got up after he saw Y/n close the bathroom door. He turned to the nightstand when he heard his phone vibrate against the polished wood. He grabbed it and looked to see a message from Namjoon. 

Joon - ​​​​​​

Hey Hyung

Happy B-Day!