Equius and Aradia have SEX (part 1)

Equius and Aradia lay together at night in bed as Aradia lays her body on Equius's bare chest. Suddenly Equius has a thought.
"Hay Aradia?"
"Whatsit? im trying to sleep on you"
"Oh uh, I just thought I might ask when did we get a bed?"
Aradia quickly replied, "Because the author doesn't know how the fuck to have sex in a recupercoon and tbh that sounds gross and slimy"
"Oh I see."
They lay in silence for a moment. Equius slowly reached down, and lightly put his arms around Aradia, pulling her closer. Aradia looked into Equius's eyes, before she grabbed his head and pressed his lips into hers. They layed there, kissing close, but not rough.
Equius pulled away from the kiss and quickly whispered, "I cannot do this, it goes against the order of the hemospectrum, a b100 b100d abso100tely cannot love a lowly rust b100d."
"Equius please, that was so long ago, there is no hemospectrum or blood class anymore, just me and you."
"Im really sorry I really cannot-"
"Equius, I am commanding you to lay back down with me and make out more!"
Shivers went down Equius's spine.
"Am I made clear?" Asked Aradia, rhetorically.
"Yes, of course," said Equius as he settled back down and closed his eyes again as Aradia approached him. She once again began pressing her lips to his, more forceful now. She grabbed Equius's hand and ran it along the side of her figure, all the way to her waist.
"Now, I want you to take my shirt off," Said Aradia calmly, yet commanding.
Equius immedietly followed his orders and pulled Aradia's shirt over her head, revealing her breasts to him. She took both of his hands and placed them on her chest, each hand was much bigger than the breasts and he was able to massage them with easy.
"Mmm you're doing really good babe, but now I want something more," Said Aradia seductivly.
"L-Like what?" asked Equius, despite him already knowing what.
Aradia lowered herself until she layed between his legs. Equius wore a pair of boxer shorts, but within them was a definite outline of something big. Aradia placed her hands on the rim of his boxers, before slowly sliding them down, to reveal a quite large tentacle in Equius's pelvic region, even large than the average male tentacle.
"You... uh... like what you see?? Hot?? Babe????" asked a very shy Equius.
"Hun, don't talk until im done with your little friend here," as she slowly grabbed his member in her hands and began to slowly stroke it. She gave it a quick, playful kiss before putting it between her breasts and rubbing it up and down on her body.
"You like that, huh? Makes you feel good?"
Equius refused to speak as he was told not to, so all he could do was utter a pleasurable "Mmmmm" and slowly nod his head.
"Alright I think my boobs are all tentacled out, and besides, you've been kinda sweating. Like a lot" said Aradia sitting up on her knees.
Equius slowly sat up more and said "Sorry, it happens sometimes-"
Aradia quickly snapped. "Did I give you permission to speak?!"
Equius quickly shook his head back and forth. Aradia then sat upon Equius's chest.
"You disobeyed me Equius. And you know what happens to disobedient trolls? They get punished."
Equius now began to sweat more than ever, removing the pillow case to use as a substitute towel. Aradia then grabbed her pajama pants and slowly pulled them down for Equius to see both her nook and her considerably smaller tentacle, which she pushed onto Equius's face.
"Now, start sucking or your punishment will be worse. Its my turn to feel good" said Aradia, as Equius did so obediently. She pushed herself against his mouth as he licked and sucked on her, causing her to moan in pleasure.
"Mmmm fuck Equius if i knew you your tounge was this good i would've started with this," moaned Aradia as Equius just sped up his movements around her member. Quickly Aradias moans got louder and longer as Equius's mouth took her tentacle deeper. Eventually, Aradia started to moan "Oh! Yes fuck right there right there! Fuck yes babe please!" She was quickly rocking back and forth as her tentacle went all the way in. "Please, fuck, dont stop dont stop! Fuck im gonna cum Equius, im gonna cum in your mouth. Equius oh fuck im gonna fill your mouth up with milk mmmm you're so fucking amazing babe mmm fuck fuck fuck!! Im cumming im cumming babe!" As Aradia quickly ejaculated her troll sperm into Equius's mouth, he took it all as she pushed her member all the way down his throat. As Aradia pulled out Equius began to cough, but opened his mouth to show Aradia he had swallowed it.
"Good boy Equius, I think you deserve a turn too," as she rubbed his tentacle against her bare ass.

TO BE CONTINUED (unless people dont like this) Did you think this was good btw? first time writing lemon uwu