Rei Asahina Profile

Name: Rei Asahina

Birthday: December 12, 20xx.

Looks: Long orange hair, fair skin, brown eyes, slim body, B-cup.

Personality: Kind, passionate,  determine, helpful, strong, smart, protective, gentle, mature, bashful.

Family:
-Miwa Asahina (mother)
-Rintarou Hinata (stepfather)
-Masaomi Ashina (1st brother)
-Ukyo Asahina (2nd brother)
-Kaname Asahina (3rd brother)
-Hikaru Asahina (4th brother)
-Tsubaki Asahina (5th brother)
-Azusa Asahina (6th brother)
-Natsume Asahina (7th brother)
-Louis Asahina (8th brother)
-Subaru Asahina (9th brother)
-Iori Asahina (10th brother)
-Yusuke Asahina (11th brother)
-Futto Asahina (12th brother)
-Wataru Asahina (13th brother)
-Em Hinata (stepsister)

Likes: Her family, Kiyoharu, dancing, hanging with Shizuku and Moka, Osawagara studio, her mother's design for her dresses, reading, cooking with Ukyo, playing with Wataru, styling hair with Louis,  staying with Natsume.

Dislikes: Futto's attitude, Tsubaki's whining and clingingness, Kaname's flirting, people who hurt her family and friends,  Gaju picking on Mako, Kaname S. picking on others.

Hobbies: Cooking, cleaning, dancing, reading, hairstyling.

Occupation: 3rd year middle school student, dancer.

Age when started: 5 y/o

Partner:
-Shizuku (past)

Bio:

Miwa once had to design dresses and tuxedos for competitive ballroom dancers, that's where she first met Kiyoharu. She has had a crush on him for a while and since their mothers are friends they played together a lot. He was also the one who got her interested in dancing, they then met Shizuku who was also a friend of Kiyoharu and became friends with Rei. Shizuku and Rei were first paired for an all girls ballroom dancing competition, till Shizuku was paired with Kiyoharu. Rei didn't have a partner and couldn't compete as often, but she still stayed around the studio to dance with different partners when she's interested in competing in a competition. In her second year of middle school she finally confessed her feelings for Kiyoharu who accepted her feelings back. The first one to notice their relationship was Shizuku who supported their relationship along with the people at Osawagara studio. Since she was young only Miwa, Masaomi, Hikaru, Natusme, and Louis knows about her love for dancing. The other brothers don't know is because she didn't want to disturb them for them to ho see her compete.