What Was Left Unsaid

Raven rolled over and looked at the bedroom clock and read the time as 3:42 AM. He had been lying in bed with Bobby for the past two unbearable hours unable to sleep and would occasionally hear Bobby mumble some words of concern to Raven as he slept.

"I can't do that... Raven... would never forgive me..."  "No... please..."  Bobby mumbled in his sleep.

These really worried Raven as they had somewhat of a fight earlier in the week, of how others were harassing Bobby on the job and Raven was claiming to be too busy and they would "talk about it later". Raven telling Bobby this made him feel like he was being put on the back-burner and not considered as an importance to Raven. Thoughts raced through Raven's mind for hours as he laid in bed wondering if he was even enough for the love of his life. Some of these thoughts ate at him consistently throughout the night. It felt like an eternity before Raven finally fell asleep and it seemed like only minutes before he heard Bobby getting out of bed to take his morning shower at 7 AM. Raven never liked getting up so early like Bobby always had, they were complete opposites but yet so connected at the same time, and yet he loved that so much about him.  

Raven knew he had to do something or else. He wrote a letter stating "I love you so much and you know that, but I feel as if I'm not enough for you as of late. I feel like I need to do more or I could possibly lose one of the few reasons in my life that makes me want to keep going. I love you to the moon and back honey. - Raven <3" Raven left the note on the island in the kitchen since he knew on Bobby's days off he took extra long showers and then watched the TV in their bedroom for a couple of hours before even going to the kitchen. 

Raven went to the bathroom door, cracked it open and yelled "hey hon, I know that it is our day off and you wanted to spend some quality time together but Andrews called me saying there is emergency paper work that I need to finish that never got done. I'll call you as soon as I am headed home. Love you!" and softly closed the door.

"Alright babe, be safe I love you." Bobby yelled back as Raven shut the door.

Raven felt severely guilty about lying to Bobby about the paperwork, as Andrews had not called him saying there was emergency paperwork but there were some things that Raven had needed to get done.  

The morning was gorgeous, there was not a cloud in sight as the sun started to rise over the city of Los Santos. As Raven got into his car and started to head to MRPD he had that pit in the bottom of his stomach feeling, that something was not all well with what was going to take place that day, and what would... would change his life and Bobby's life permanently

As Raven pulled into the parking spot at MRPD and headed inside Copper stopped him just short of the door. "This was both your and Bobby's days off today. Why are you here?" Asked Copper confused. 

"Uhh... I just have some paperwork that I need to finish up on... then I will be out of your hair"

"Yeah okay, you... willing to come to work this early to do paperwork? We both know that is not true Raven. What are you doing here?"

"Fine you caught me..." Raven said in a sad and depressed sort of way. "Bobby and I had a fight and I am feeling like everything around me is gonna cave in. I feel like I need to be better or I might lose him."

"Wow... okay, well go clear your head. Try some patrolling on the bike, we both know that you love the bike Raven." Said Copper.

Raven paused for a moment,"Yeah you're right. I really need to clear my head. I really want to thank you Copper for being there for me and Bobby, it really means a lot." 

Raven headed inside to finish the last little portion of paperwork that was unfinished and like usual left for him to complete. This took him around 40 minutes to finish up and once he was finished he took to the road to clear his head.