Prolouge

"My name is Nelly Clarkson. And this is my story."

After being in Richmond for a while with my sister. She unfortunately became ill and passed away, I was taken care of a lady there who adopted me when my sister passed. But unfortunately that wouldn't last either. After being there, and seeing a war between Richmond and Javier Garcia and his family, I wouldn't come outside of my house, it was too chaotic, and I didn't want to be involved. That was..

Until I met Clementine. I've already looked up to her, she was a year older than me, but she acted way too mature. Before she left to find her kid, I asked to come with her. She didn't know me, and I certainly didn't know how to defend myself, and I especially didn't know how to kill walkers. But I felt I'd be better with her, I couldn't stay at Richmond with everything that happened. It just wasn't right.

"Are you sure? I mean, you barley know me.." she said, she tucked her hands away into her vest and stared blankly at me.

"I'm sure." I said, tucking my plaid shirt into my pants. She took a long sigh before smiling a little. Her face lightened up and she nodded at me.

"Fine, But you're at risk." She said, walking away. I waved at the Garcia's before leaving with Clementine. Around her, I felt safe.

She helped me, she taught me how to fight. And we helped each-other. We became close, best friends even. And when we found AJ, everything felt complete. I felt like I finally had a family again. We travelled for a while. But, I can't remember anything after that. The only thing I remember, is that, there was a car crash. And, I dozed off.