; packing things

Jennie and Jungkook planning to go to vacation this summer.

Jennie been struggling with her clothes and make up things , meanwhile Jungkook already done.

“Jungkook ah! Did you pack your things? ” , Jennie asked.

“I already finished packing my things , why?” , Jungkook replied while playing games.

" I guess packing clothes for men is easy " , Jennie thought.

Jungkook coming to their room and shocked to see how messy the room are.

“My dear darling , you only need to pack clothes for 3 days only not for 3 years ” He said and sit beside her.

Jennie sighed , “ I almost done but I only need one things” , she pouted.

Jungkook can feel there is something going on here .

“It is your clot- ”

Jungkook cover her mouth , “No you can't ”

Jennie glare at him while pouted

Didnt we go shopping yesterday? What happen with all those clothes that you bought?” Jungkook look at his girlfriend.

“That's different , I need your clothes now” , she said.

Jungkook chuckled , “You buy so much clothes but still take my clothes” , he sighed.

“There is still many girl out there , but you still choose me” , Jennie stick out her tongue , feel annoyed.

“Because I like you!” , Jungkook said.

“Same with me! I like your clothes too!” , Jennie pouted.

“See?See? That face again” , Jungkook pinched her cheek.

“Okay fine , take all you want , go” Jungkook said and Jennie couldn't hold her smile.

She go to their closet , and still whined.

“Where is your grey hoodie?like this one that come with a pants?” , Jennie asked.

Jungkook widen his eyes , “NO! THAT'S MY FAVOURITE” , He said.

“ That grey hoodie or me ”

Jungkook went speechless , he didn't expect this to be happen.

“ My clothes or me ” , Jungkook didn't want to lose this argument.

Jennie cross her arm ,  “ I asked you first Jeon Jungkook” , she said.

“ Grey hoodie ” , Jungkook also crossing his arm.

“ Well I guess I need to wear this revealing dress ” , Jennie showing off her dress that she actually didn't like it cause it was too ✨ revealing ✨

“So?” , Jungkook still didn't want to cooperate with her

“ So that people know I have the worst boyfriend ever and take me on date ” , Jennie smiled while put in the dress inside her bags.

Jungkook bitting his lips , “ Fine take it ” , Jungkook mumbles.

Jennie smiled knowing that she win this argument.

“ what? You still don't want to give me? ” , Jennie said with a teasing voice.

“Okay, take the clothes from my bag and throw out the dress away ” , Jungkook look away and pouted.

“ And I didn't know I was the worst boyfriend you ever had ” , Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Jennie realized that her boyfriend is sulking so she went to him.

“ Did my boyfriend upset?” , Jennie tapped on his shoulder.

“ What? Can't you see? ” , He said.

Jennie ruffled his hair and hold his hand.

“Actually I wanna tell you something ” , Jennie said.

Jungkook turned his head and look at her.

Jennie smiled and said , “ I love you ” , while making a heart gesture.

Those three words really making Jungkook smiled , especially when it from someone his loved the most.

“ That's so chessy, Jungkook smiled

“ Anything for my boyfriend ” , Jennie winked.

“ I love you too ” , Jungkook went closer to her and kiss her cheek.