Chapter (1) dying sure is painful

[Edited: ✔
Mistakes present:✔

Chapter name; 'dying sure is painful']

My name is LUKE today is the day i finally died, i knew that dying would be painful and it really was, i don't mean it like leaving the loved ones type of painful, it was just the physical type of painful. And why of all things did i have to get hit by a truck to die? i wanted to die in a less painful way thats why i was creating that chemical, did god really hated me?.

I was a abandoned child, i lived in an orphanage but because i was really intelligent then the other kids in the orphanage the owner decided to sell me for a really high price, i was sold to a rich man he was like the cruel and with a really dark heart type of person.

He bought me in his mansion he taught me many different things like all the academic subjects, different type of martial arts, he was really strict, he used to beat me and punish me by putting me in a dark room, he also forced me to drink different type of unusual chemical and potions, and he also ingect something in my body with the scary looking needle.

As i grew up i got to know what they were, they were called chemical and that man was reseaching something with my body. As i turned 16 he bought some man with him, and those man started doing weird things with my body. They licked my body all over and touched me in different places and did alots of weird things with my body it hurt loads.

I really hated that i didn't know what that was but it really scared me, and was so gross even thinking of it makes me shiver in fright. I wanted to die so i started creating a poison which will not hurt me, because I was scared of feeling pain it was the worse thing ever. but i couldnt make it i died before I could even finish it.

because that day the man forgot to lock the door, since i have never gotten a chance to go outside i knew that this will be my final chance and i excaped, but i was suddently attacked by a truck and here iam,

Dead.

And as i was thinking of what happened before, a white screen appeared in front of me it caught my attension so i looked at it, it said that

-MESSAGE FROM GOD, CLICK TO OPEN IT-

I was suprised at first but decided to click it.

I click on it and a scroll appeared in my hand and as i open it, i saw a really beautiful writing but the consents make me even more surprise it was written;

Hello my child, iam very sorry for what happened to you it was all my fault and i really am sorry so i decided that i will transmigrate you with lots of luck, again iam really sorry child for what happened to you.

What the hell, what is this suppose to mean Luke started to think and calm down, he thought 'well whatever as long as i get to live a good life and have what i didnt have',

"the god or whatever, iam ready! so you can start transmigrating me now."

A white light suddently envolped him and he just disapeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Syvie: now iam tired, Don't forget to Vote and comment, let me know your thoughts!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Syvie: now iam tired, Don't forget to Vote and comment, let me know your thoughts!