Chapter three

“Ug wear is she…. now I am going to be late! I mumbled

I was waiting for my best friend from middle school Alexa. When I was in eighth grade my family moved to England for my mothers job. I was really upset to be leaving one of my best friends in the whole world. Even though we use to enemies in lower school. In middle school we where never seen apart. When I left it was like taking away my other half.

“ELLLOOOOO EARTH TO EDAN!!?!?!”

I looked up startled and then got out of the car and started screaming I picked her up and then we both started screaming together. People were starting to think that we where crazy. After five minutes of screaming I pulled her away and took a good look.

“Wow…you need to stop getting pretty you give people like me no chance!”

She giggled

She was wearing a teal tank top with jean short shorts and flip-flops, and on her head sat her white ray-bans. Alexa was always known for being really pretty she looked like a model. She was tall kind of light skinned and had long flowy brown hair that had waves in it. She was also skinny and had the perfect…everything but most people say it’s her eyes. They changed color from hazel to light brown.

“ Ah Dan I missed you girly! How’s it been down hear in the land of tea and bisects I see you are starting to get an ascent!” she said trying to do her best British accent which sounded like a sick Australian

“It’s been good I have been going to school during the day…and since your plane was so late I guess I can’t go today”

“Aw shucks babe sorry now you know girl if I had control that plane would have been early honey boo boo child” she said and then snapped her finger in a Z formation and gave the her best honey boo boo child impression

I laughed out loud “So let get you bags loaded and we will head back to my flat you can take a nap if your jet lagged or we can get something to eat”

“Great can we go to that nanados place I herd about it a lot and I really want to try it”

I started laughing “its called nandos love”