PROLOGUE

———————————-———————————-———————————-——————————
                                                          SADIE SINK AS
                                                 *-_+MAX MAYFIELD+_-*

———————————-———————————-———————————-——————————                                                          SADIE SINK AS                                                  *-_+MAX MAYFIELD+_-*

max has liked michael wheeler for five years. but his girlfriend, jane hopper, was a bitch. well, to her, at least. max hated jane. and, sometimes, even she hated mike. she also hated the fact that she had to wear jackets on long days, to hide the cuts from her late brother, billy, and the cuts that she gave herself with a knife. but, max was turning 18 soon, so, she could do anything she wanted. i mean, anything that legal adults could do. which is still, anything. no one could call her a teenage dirtbag anymore.

FINN WOLFHARD AS
*-_+MIKE WHEELER+_-*

                                                              FINN WOLFHARD AS                                                      *-_+MIKE WHEELER+_-*

mike has hated maxine mayfield for five years. it was like hate at first sight, it was. no one will ever know. mike is dating jane hopper. she loves him, but, he doesn't have any feelings for her. i know i said hate at first sight, but, he has feelings for max. maxine mayfield. she was going through a hard time, cause of her brothers death, even though it was four years ago. max could do anything to him, now, because they're both 18. they're allowed in clubs and bars, and even more. what will happen? no one knows. oh,  just read it!