(Huntbastian) The Blur

Yes this is a Glee and Flash crossover.
Timeline~ It's when Barry lost his memory after getting back from the speed force, and they just graduated. Iris and Barry broke up.
Nobody POV
Hunter stares at the coffee shop and wonders if it tastes as good as The Lima Bean's coffee.
'Whatever...' He thinks as he opens the door. 'Yesss a short line.' He thinks while fist pumps.
Some people walk past him and stared at him weird.
He walked next to the counter and waited.
There was a television and it was playing his apparent 'roid rage.'
Ugh that's still playing? That was years ago!
The line moved up and he realised he needed to order. He looked at the screen above him and scanned the coffees, looking for one to pick.
"I recommend The Flash." A voice said. He looked back and saw a lady smiling at him.
She had browny blonde hair, with beautiful brown eyes and a pretty smile.
"Is that what you're getting?" He asked. "Oh no I'm getting a Killer Frost and my friend is getting The Flash." She said.
"Cool, Thanks." He said. She started giggling as he ordered. When he got his order he looked back at her and frowned.
"What is it?" Hunter asked.
"Nothing! It's just." She erupted into laughs again. "You just made a pun without realising it!" She started to calm down.
"Wow that wasn't even funny..." She said to herself.
"Sorry." She apologised. "I'm just trying to find happy things after what just happened."
Now Hunter was curious. "What happened?"
"Uhhh.. well..." She said with wide eyes.
"Come on! I won't tell!" Hunter pleaded. "Alright fine..."
"So a friend of mine just came back from... uh... Florida! And he um went a little crazy there and we can't seem to get him back to his original form."
Hunters eyes had widened quite a bit as he asked "What's his name?"
"Oh his name is Barry Allen."
Somehow Hunters eyes had become even wider after hearing the name. He got flash (lol) backs to when he was at Dalton. He remembers Sebastian telling him his birth name was Bartholomew Henry Allen, but he liked to be called Barry.
The lady noticed some recognition in Hunters eyes and stared suspiciously at him. "Do you... know him by any chance?" She asked. "I think I might..." Hunter mumbled.
"What's your name?" She asked. "Hunter Clarington."
"Mine is Caitlin Snow, do you want to see Barry?" Hunter nodded his head vigorously and they headed off to Star Labs.
Caitlin got out her phone and called Cisco saying they were about to have company.

~time skip~

"Woah~" Hunter said as he looked around at all the tech. Caitlin nodded in agreement, glancing at the mannequin of where the Barry's suit usually was. Cisco was behind the computer and gave a slight nod to her.
"So Hunter here thinks he knows Barry." Caitlin says. Hunter nods and asks where he was.
Cisco walks to the hallway beckoning for Hunter to follow. "Where do you think you met Barry?"
"Oh we met in high school." "Oh ok."
They waited in the elevator, hearing the music playing in an awkward silence and finally the door opened.
They walked out and Cisco pressed some buttons on a computer. Another door opened and this time Barry was there.
He looked like a mess. He had a beard and a moustache and longer hair. He was behind glass and there was weird writing on the wall.
"The sky is falling!" He yelled. Hunter stares in shock at his old classmate as he scribbled on the wall some more.
Barry looked up and saw Hunter. He looked puzzled. "You? Here. COME!!" He slams on the glass door then winces.

Lol I'm too bothered to work it up so instead of Iris getting kidnapped by the samuroid it's Hunter.

Hunter struggles as he tries to get out of the robots cold metal hands. He sees a streak of red below and stares at it.
'Is that... no didn't he disappear months ago?' He follows the streak as it goes up a falling windmill. But wait...
'It is The Flash...' He watches as The Flash jumps off the windmill and onto the robot.
Hunter POV
The samurai - robot loses its balance and starts falling with me. It let's go of me and the Flash grabs me. He carries me bridal style all the way to the ground. He puts me down then stares at me wide eyed.
That jawline... The soft eyes...
"Barry?" I ask. He rips off the mask and hugs me.
I get a warm feeling in my chest as he does and I cup his face. "It was you? You're the Flash?"
He nods shyly and leans in ever so slightly. I lean in too and I capture his lips in a warm kiss.
"So much for being not even remotely Bi-curios." He smirks.
"How did you know to save me?" I asked.
"I dunno?" He shrugs. "Some voice told me that someone I love is in danger and I snapped back."

This is gonna be cheesy. They are back at star labs and Barry shaved and cut his hair.

I start looking up what he said and widened my eyes at the results.
'When two people sense when the other is in danger then it means that they are soulmates.'
I blush, thinking of when we were at school together of all the times I wanted to come out and tell him. It was him, it was always him. Barry came out with a clean face and I showed him the phone.
He widened his eyes then got a mischievous glint in them. "Well then..."
He began. "Hunter Clarington will you be my boyfriend?"