FOUR

"Enzo, answer my goddamn calls, because you are being an asshole right now. We have a crisis on hand, and you choose now to not pick up my calls." Aurelia nearly yelled into her phone. "Please, just call me back, because I'm freaking out right now." She threw her phone onto the bed, before she took her dress-top- or whatever Caroline had forced her to wear.

Once she had it on her, she took her leggings, only to stop when someone knocked on the door. She rolled her eyes, wondering why Caroline would knock.

She slowly opened the door before her eyes widened at the sight of Stefan with a large trunk. "Stefan, what are you-"

"Please, can I come in?" He asked. She blinked several times.

"Uh, I'm changing." She began to say. "Come back after five-"

"It's urgent." He said. She opened the door and let him in, before closing it and speeding to the bed to wear her leggings. "You really were changing." She looked at him pointedly.

"Why are you here?" She asked. "After, like, forever?"

"I need a favor." He said quickly. She stood up and walked to the trunk.

"What is with the trunk?" She asked. He sped to the curtains, closing them. She began to open the trunk, before shrieking in horror as Ivy popped out with a gasp. "Oh my God!"

"Where am I?" Ivy asked, looking around.

"She's supposed to be dead!" Aurelia yelled. "Ivy, what happened?"

"Uh, Enzo turned her." Stefan answered, making her look at him in disbelief.

"Speaking of, where the hell is he?!" She said.

"You just broke my neck and I woke up in a trunk." Ivy said to Stefan.

"Right, so I need a little bit of help." Stefan said. Aurelia frowned in curiosity, before she shook her head.

"No, no way. I hate new vampires." She said. "They're clueless and annoying, and no, no, don't even get me started on the blood and questions."

"Just watch her for a little while, while you make her a daylight ring." He said. She shook her head again.

"Yeah, first lock her up, get her to control her hunger, and then we'll talk about the daylight ring." She said, as Ivy stood up and walked away from the trunk. "I'm not even kidding, lock her up in there for all I care." The blonde pointed at the trunk.

"Fine, show her the ropes while I get Luke to make her a daylight ring." He said. "Teach her some control."

"No!" She retorted. "This isn't my mess." She said. "This is your mess." She poked him in the chest, hard.

"Ow, and this is a mess that wouldn't have happened if you had just left me alone." He said.

"Um, I can hear you, I can hear you perfectly." Ivy chimed in. Aurelia looked at her.

"Silencio." Ivy's mouth was sealed shut. "Do I need to remind you that there is a girl who could out us at any second?" She asked him.

"I know, and I know that there's a vampire hunter-"

"WHAT?!" He winced.

"I should not have said that."

"Elaborate, right now!"

"Tripp Cooke, Matt's training boss, or whatever. He from a founding family." Aurelia pinched the bridge of her nose. "Look-"

"So now, there's a vampire hunter lurking around." She cut him off.