Part Two: Ηάδεs

"Ambrosius," my brother growled non-threateningly. "I've made our morning meal."

I cautiously opened one eye and sat up. My brother was standing over me, his eyes glowing the same honey hue that matched my own.

"Porridge?" I yawned. He smiled and nodded. "Hot porridge, eat it before it gets cold." I was given a bowl with just a bit of porridge in it. We ate side by side, as usual, making light conversation with each other.

"You have to come with me today. I'm going down to Hades to see Hades and Persephone for lunch. Ares will probably be there as well, and I can't forget about Cere." He cooed.

Cere is Cerberus, the infamous guard dog of Hades, who adored my brother as much as my brother adored him. "Do we have to go? It's so cold and scary there...and Ares is creepy."

He rolled his eyes. "Yes, we do. Ares is creepy because he's the bastard's son. Those Olympians aren't worth their salt." He grunted, clenching his teeth angrily. My elder brother has always had a strong distaste for all of the Olympians. Despite his distaste, Ares, the God of War is one of his few patron Gods, and therefore he has to visit him and talk frequently.

"Go get dressed, Ambrosius." There was no room for discussion. With much displeasure, I went to get a new chiton, in a nice blue color. I caught my reflection in the mirror.

Long chestnut hair, honey eyes. Tanned skin and pouty lips. I wished I looked less feminine and more masculine, like my brother. My curled, brown horns just above my ears gave away the type if creature I was from anywhere.

An incubus. A special type of demon that feasted on sexual desire and sex itself. Me, though? A virgin. A seventeen-year-old virgin, a rarity in this day and age. Especially for our species that lived and thrived off of sex. "Ambrosius! Its time to go!" I sighed in defeat and grudgingly walked to the door of our humble home. "Are you ready?" He flitted his eyes down to me. "No," I rasped. "Never."

I felt the familiar whoosh of wind and its brother hot and cold sensations, before Orrin and I landed gracefully on the cold black tile of Hade's temple. Cerberus let out a mighty roar as he greeted us, with licks and nips and growls. My brother cooed at the gentle giant and ran off to play with him.

"Ambrosius, darling." My eyes met gentle emerald ones framed with large lashes. Persephone took me into her arms, enveloping me in her peony scent. Her long dark brown hair cascaded onto mine.

"You look cuter every day!" She smiled, the freckles on her cheeks crinkling with her dimples. "And you look lovelier every day, Lady Persephone."

Her blushing cheeks were like Rose's blooming. "That's very kind." A hand landed gently on her bared shoulder. My eyes met stone cold grey ones that glowed with love when he looked at his niece wife.

"Lord Hades." I greeted politely. The man stared down at me. "Little Ambrosius. Here, take a seat." He led Persephone and I to the strategy table in the corner of the room, a black stone table with five chairs surrounding it.

I avoided Ares lecherous gaze as I was sat down next to him. The Olympian was handsome, no doubt, with a trimmed beard and a scar through his left eyebrow with a pair of twinkling blue eyes and blinding teeth.

"Hello, lovely." He twirled a strand of my hair between his thumb and index finger.

"Lord Ares." I responded quietly. Orrin gave him the don't touch him look, but it was completely disregarded by the God. Hades and Orrin began speaking about wars and such, with Ares output every here and there. Soon it turned into a friendly chat between the three. I stiffened as I felt Ares hand trail up my calf and up my chiton. His rough and callused hand started to slowly caress my thigh, trailing to my groin.

I ignored the hand massaging my member and testicles. My eyes met his. I could hear his thoughts. Could see the image in his brain of me underneath him, begging and screaming. Could feel it when he imagined my nails sinking into his shoulders. Could taste his arousal.

My senses heightened as Ares unknowingly released his pheromones into the air, causing me to gasp sharply and grip the table. His arousal was giving me my first incubus feeding. Usually the nutrients I received was some sort of modern medicine mixed into my porridge that fed me.

"Ares!" The hand stopped and. I fell back panting. "Get your hands off my brother."

Ares raised an eyebrow. "He's an incubus. I'm sure he's already had his fair share of cock."

A slap rang in the air as my brother gripped my wrist tightly in his fist.

My brother looked murderous and deadly. He stared Ares down before dragging me out of the room and ultimately out of Hades.

He held me in a suffocating embrace, his head on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry." He sobbed, his tears drenching my shoulder. "I understand how it feels, to be degraded so horribly. I'm sorry I couldn't give you a perfect life. I'm sorry."

I tentatively wrapped my own arms around him. "You're the most perfect brother anyone could ever ask for. I love you, Orrin."

His arms squeezed me a little tighter.