New Girl

My POV

Lucy wakes up in the morning. She stretched and looked at the clock. She groans. She always waked up before her alarm. " What's the point of having an alarm if I always wake up before the alarm even goes off? " She asked no one in particular. She gets out of bed and the alarm goes off. She turns it off and goes to take a shower. She brushed her teeth when she was finished, and then she goes to her closet. She picks out a Navy slit side grid skirt, a black Kendal wrap up crop top, a white Jean jacket, and Lelia Black open toe Stiletto Heels Lace Up Strappy Sandals. She goes down stairs to her maids. " Do you think this is too much for a first day at school? " Lucy asked. Virgo shakes her head. " You look beautiful Hime " She smiled. Lucy smiled back. " Thanks Virgo " She said. Lucy eats breakfast, then brushed her teeth again, and she grabs her phone(rose gold iPhone X). She feels like something is missing. " Lucy, are you forgetting about your hair? " Aries asked. Lucy looked in the mirror. " Oh crap! Thanks Aries " She said. Lucy and Aries are the closest out of all the people that live in the house. Aries isn't a maid. She's Virgo's daughter, and Lucy and her are friends. Aries is scared of people, so she is homeschooled by Capricorn. Lucy waved at her before getting into the car and Virgo driver her to school.

~At School~

" So I hear there's a new chick " Gray said. " Is she hot? " Loke asked. " I don't know. I wasn't really paying attention. But I heard these girls that were talking about her " He shrugged. Loke groans. " Maybe If you stopped worrying about girls you wanna sleep with, your grades would be better " Erza said coming up and hitting him in his head. " If you heard her name I could probably look her up " Levy said. " Really? " Loke asked. Levy shrugged. " Levy " Erza said. Levy gave Erza a look that said 'what?' " I wanna know I she's nice, like Juvia or mean, like lisanna " She said. Erza rolled her eyes but stayed because, even if she doesn't show it, she also wasn't to know about the new girl. " I need the name... " Levy said looking at gray. " I think it was Lucy " He said. Levy goes into the files of the school. She goes to the names, and finds a girl named Lucy Heartfilia. She pulls up her files. " She is 17, and also lives in Magnolia, right near the school-- " She was saying but was cut off by loke. " I wanna know her-- " He was cut off by levy. " Address? No " She answers before he finished the question. Loke frowned. " What else? " Erza asked. Levy looked. " Nothing. Just her measurements and that's it " She answered. " Really? What about her parents? " Gray asked. " They are either in unknown locations, or six feet under " She answered. " Looks like you'll have to get to know her the old fashion way, Loke " Gray said with a smirk. " Shut up idiot " Loke said In a bitter tone. The others laugh at him. The students start to crowd the front gates. " I guess she's here " Levy said. They run and push their way to the front of the crowd.

Levy's POV

This girl pulls up in a Lamborghini Aventador. She gets out the car and waves at whoever was in there. She's really much more pretty in person. And it doesn't look like she's wearing any makeup. Most girls look prettier on social media when their wearing makeup, and in real life they look like a troll. She looked nervous. Maybe cause these kids are crowding around her. " That new bitch better not take my Natsu " I heard lisanna say to Angel. " Speaking of which, where is Natsu. And Gajeel too? " I asked the others. " And juvia isn't here either " Erza added. " Well, Gajeel and Juvia are twins. And they're always together. What if Natsu is with the two of them. " Loke said. We all agree that they are all together somewhere. The new girl still looks nervous. But since the chatter has started back up a bit, I guess she felt at ease now that the focus was moving away from her. She looked around. She didn't show any excitement at all. Maybe her last school looked better, or was bigger. I walked over to the others. " We should go talk to her " Erza said. We all shake our heads. " Absolutely not! " Gray said. " Why? " Erza asked. We all groaned. " Literally everytime we try and befriend a new kid the rest of the school comes after them and they have to transfer " I rolled my eyes. She sighed. " Okay fine " Erza said. We walk back over to the table that we were sitting at. The blonde girl was sitting at the table that was a couple feet away from us. She seemed like she was writing something.

~In Class~

The new girl was in our class too. She doesn't seem bad, so I wonder why she is in a class for delinquents. She sits next to me. And she's still writing in that notebook. I wonder why. I just forget about it for now.

My POV

The day ends, and lucy goes outside. She gets into the car, other students glared at her back. " Hime who are those kids who seem to be angry with you? " Virgo asked. " I don't know them " Lucy said. She gets into the car. Virgo drives her back home.

~At Home~

Lucy walks inside and does her home work. She starts writing in her notebook, that she was doing before. Then she takes a shower and gets dressed in leggings and a white sports bra. She puts on a gray sweater. She climbs up onto the rooftop and then sighs as she sits down. She keeps the sunroof in her room open so she can get back in easily. A bright red sports car pulls up to her house. She watched as a orange haired boy with blue glasses walks out. He knocked on the door. She watched as Virgo answered and talked to him about something. He looked up and waved at her. She returned it, but really wanted him to go away. She decided she would just talk to him. She climbs back inside and runs down stairs. He smiled at her. " Hello I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me some time? " He asked. " Sorry no " She said and closed the door leaving the 'Casanova' shocked.