𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝘨𝘪𝘢

i look in the mirror at the final work of hannah.

she did my eyebrows, winged eyeliner, eyelashes, highlight, and lipstick. saying that the main focus needed to be on my outfit and not my cosmetics.

she curled my hair then combed through them leaving them loose and bouncy, almost looking natural.

she called an uber a few minutes ago considering i wasn't ready until 8:50 and she didn't want me to be late.

i unplugged everything and made sure things were put up where they were meant to be. i discarded the store's bags but put away the receipts. i checked my outfit one last time, deciding that it was too late to change so i might as well stick with it.

i heard my phone ding from its place on the charger.

jack g
ready?

me
yep

jack g
drivers on his way

me
is it like an uber?

he didn't open nor respond to my message. but a few minutes later he texted me.

jack g
no, he's there btw.

i panicked and turned off all the lights except my bathroom light, so i wouldn't be coming home in complete darkness. i walked out of the building and outside the lobby.

my mouth fell open as i saw a limo with a man in a tux outside the door, waiting to open it.

"miss gia?"

"t-that's me."

"i'm the driver sent by jack gilinsky. you'll be attending his performance tonight as his plus one." he said opening the door allowing me to get inside the car.

"performance?" i asked once we were both inside the vehicle.

"yes. he didn't tell you?"

"he just told me we're going to a club and to be ready at nine."

"well him and his buddy jack johnson are doing a free sneak peek for their show in july at this club."

july? it's only december?

"oh okay."

i decided not to ask anymore questions and just be surprised.

once we got there the driver got out and opened my door again.

"thank you so much." i said smiling. he guided me to the club entrance, skipping the line.

"this is jack gilinsky's plus one." he said to the bouncer, who let me right in.

the girls in the line have me dirty looks as i went inside. another bouncer looking guy walked up to me and told me to follow him.

i followed him to the back and he lead me to this v.i.p looking area. he went down a hall and knocked on the door. opening it, was jack gilinsky.

"thanks man." jack said patting the bouncers shoulder as he walked away. jack grabbed my arm and pulled me inside the room.