𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘬

we had one more song until it was over and it was cold hearted. one of my favorites. as the song started gia and the group of random girls hesitantly continued dancing.

the way she was dancing, she knew what she was doing. and damn it was working.

my part was coming up and i held eye contact with gia as i sang. then it was johnson's turn to rap. then back to me. she started dancing more passionately, causing me to grip the handle of the microphone harder.

"Surrounded by flashing lights
They distract me from what I need (what I need).
And that's you girl, you girl (you), you girl
We can do this all night.
You can wake up in my sheets yeah, oh yeah.
Ooh, there's so many things I want to do, to your body.
Oh, I caught that glimpse you threw from across the room, yeah I caught it."

her face flushed but she continued to dance. when the performance was over instead of exiting out of the back with johnson i jumped off the stage and walked towards gia.

random girls kept stopping me and it was getting on my nerves but this is the life that comes with my dream. might as well get used to it. once i reached gia i stopped.

"what's up?" i asked her when i noticed she was just staring at my shirt. her eyes traveled lower and lower then back up until she met mine.

"oh nothing. i want a drink." before i could answer she grabbed my hand and drug me over to the bar.

she ordered two shots before downing hers. she made a face then gestured for me to take mine. i took it and she ordered more. i decided not to drink anymore since i don't want the same thing happening. she drank them for me.

"i think you need to slow down hotshot." i said laughing as she finished her gin. she laughed too.

she was definitely tipsy.

"come on." i said. i wrapped a hand around her waist and lead her to the v.i.p rooms. i moved the curtains and walked into one that held johnson, nate, and sammy.

"yo yo yo!" i said.

nate looked at my arm around gia but didn't say anything. instead he took a hit from the blunt he was holding, then passed it to johnson.

i sat down next to johnson and i sat gia on my lap. nate looked from her legs to my eyes, raised his eyebrow, and then left the room.

i felt bad, gia was his first girlfriend. but he constantly has girls over to his house and he's always fucking somebody new. so i assumed he moved on. plus it wasn't like i took an interest in her on purpose. i didn't set it out for her, she just showed up.

the blunt was handed to me and i took a long hit before passing it to sam. we were all just chilling and vibing to the music until a song came on, causing gia to hop up and start dancing.

"we been on a tragedy for months. why can't you agree with me for once?" she sang moving her hips. i stood up and guided her back to the dance floor.

she was moving slowly against me as she swayed and grind along with the song. when it was over she turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"can we go somewhere quieter?" she asked. i nodded.

i lead her to the entrance of the club where the driver was waiting. i hazily told him to take us to gia's apartment.

she was tipsy and i was faded. what a better mix?

once we got there we stumbled out of the car and inside of the apartment.

she was giggling as she was trying to open her apartment door.

"i give up." she pouted. she leaned against the door and set her hands on my hips.

i looked down at her and she was already looking at me. she pulled me to her, not breaking eye contact. she gently pushed her thumbs against my belt.

i set both of my arms on either side of her head and leaned down.

i unlocked the door and opened it, pulling gia to my chest before she could fall backwards. she started laughing, causing me to laugh as well.

we went inside and shut the door behind us. i locked it and took my shoes off.

"i'm going to change." she said before disappearing into a room.

i hear a thud and then loud laughter.

"gia?" i asked laughing.

"come in."

i walk in and see her tangled in her shirt, on the floor. i immediately bursted into laughter. we probably laughed for fifteen minutes until i finally helped her with her shirt.

the tips of my fingers brushing against her skin. she got goosebumps.

"jack?" she asked quietly. she was standing about six inches away from me.

"yeah?"

"do you think i'm pretty?"

i looked at her to see if she was serious. her sad expression told me she was.

"i think you're gorgeous gia." she smiled sadly before uttering,

"can i tell you something?"

"of course."

she took a deep breath in, then told me something i never expected to hear.

i never thought he would do something like that, especially to the girl he "loved."