Why the Change

I've never had a problem with telling a wife I'm the one he wants, then taking him. But this time was different I felt like a piece of shit as I looked at his pregnant wife holding their twin two year olds while the six year old hid behind her legs. What a jackass I managed to find.

"How can I help you?" She asked again.
"Oh, I believe I have the wrong house," I scramble out.
" Are you sure? You seemed confident at first," I didn't want to tell her, to ruin her pretense of happiness.
"Yes, I'm sure. The person I'm looking for doesn't exist anymore," she looked confused but nodded.

And that was the truth the wife I went to tell didn't exist she never did. I just was told she did. This woman deserves the world and I'll be damned if I'm not gonna help her get it.

My name Lynn and I'm not a very good person, but that's never bothered me. I find what I want and I get it, not caring who's lives I ruin on the way. Well that was until today when I met her. At first I thought it was the kids and the fact that she was pregnant, but I'm starting to think there was something else about her.

This guy I've been seeing Richard Bourn told me that his wife just spent all day spending his money. So I was cool with taking her husband and getting what I wanted for a while, but then I saw that that was not the truth. Not the truth at all. She sat at home taking care of his kids that he never mentioned. And I wasn't about to let him get away with what he was trying to do to her.

It was time for Lynn Wester to cross over to the good side.