Going to the studio

Johns pov

The wind was howling out and the rain was slamming against my window, keeping me awake.Everyone else was sleep except for me.Thunder crashed outside and I fell out of bed knocking my head on the dresser next to me. "JOHN ARE YOU OK" roger wisper-yelled bursting into my room with his hair all messed up. "The thunder scared me" I wispered sitting on the ground with my hands on my head.Roger walked over to me and picked me up, then he placed me back on of my bed and said "I'll stay with you if you like".I nodded in agreement, so he sat down next to me and rapped his arm around my hips in a Sexy way.He always cares about me and I just feel that connection y'know?His Eyes sparkle like the stars, his jawline was breathtaking, and his lips.....his lips were so perfect I could just kiss them a million times and not get tired of it.

"Uhh John.....hello?Earth to John......John Richard Deacon." Roger said waving his hand in front of my face. "....OH....Huh.....what?!?" I said looking away from roger and blushing. "Were you just checking me out?" Roger question me lifting an eyebrow. "ME checking you out......uhhhh...I don't think I was" I said shyly. "Well if you were I hope you liked what you saw.Anyways we have to get ready to go to practice" roger said to me stripping off his shirt before walking out of my room.Ugh he was so hot and I was so lucky to have him as my boyfriend.I stripped off all my pjs and put on my normal cloths.Once we were done me and roger went outside.

"Hey, why don't we take my motorcycle" roger said looking back at me. "Roger it's fucking raining" I said back crossing my arms. "And, a little rain doesn't stop us from having some fun, c'mon John loosen up a little" roger said getting on the motorbike. "Ugh fine" I finally agreed. "Uh roger what do I hold on to" I asked him trying to get comfortable. "You put your arms around my hip area".I followed what he said . "I'm scared" I said to roger laying my head on his back. "There's no need to be, if it makes you feel better I can drive this way better then I can drive my car" he said laughing back at me.We started driving and I tightened my grip on roger and I closed my eyes.

My face was pressed up on his back and his cloths smelt like cigarettes and coconut which made me calm down a little more.After a while I opened my eyes and saw the ground moving quickly then I looked up in awe.It had stopped raining and the sky's was blue the trees were green.There were all sorts of different colored flowers in the ground.Soon enough we arrived at the studio. "Thanks roger, I really enjoyed that" I said blushing and smiling at him. "Anything to see that smile on your face" he said cupping my my face with his hands.....