Atem's Worries

Notes: Rebel and Sierra are one and the same person.

Six weeks after Rebel had left to go fight Titan, she had only gotten as far as Freeze when Virgil's wife Virginia and their crew arrived and altered the flow of time altering the outcome of the battle ensuring in their puritan minds the sanctity and purity of all girls involved in the battle.

With the outcome of the battle changed, Rebel's teleportation magic kicked in sending her back to Egypt ultimately leaving her leaning on the guard tower for support where a guard familiar with Rebel found her.

Court Yard

Rebel pops out of a wormhole close to the ground, slides down the edge of the wall inside the gates and thinks to herself: There's no way for me to get to the palace on my own. As it is, I'm loosing too much blood, energy and strength. I can't continue on my own, I'm way too weak. As it is I can barely keep awake! (Feels as a wave of severe pain crashed down over her and passes out falling forward)

Brody notices Rebel and rushes over to her saying: Rebel, are you alright?! Rebel? (Gently shakes Rebel saying) Can you hear me? It's Brody! (Picks up her wrist with her Ba gauge on it and sees it was down low almost out, then notices Rebel was bleeding and says to another guard who was walking by) YOU THERE! Go get Lord Mahad! Tell him Rebel is back and is not responding to anything! (Feels blood pouring from her side and says) RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN! Rebel's life depends on your speed! (Removes Rebel's locket from her neck and ring from her finger then says) Take these! They will want proof Rebel has returned.

Guard 2 takes the locket and ring from the first guard who remained with Rebel and runs at full speed to the palace and throws open the throne room door saying: Rebel has returned!

Mahad: What?! No! It is far too soon for her to be back! How can you be certain it is my Rebel?

Guard 2 holds up the right side of the puzzle shaped locket saying: This was removed from her neck for proof. This was taken from her ring finger as well.

Mahad takes the birthstone ring saying: It's Rebel's ring, I gave this to her last year to replace the ring that no longer fits her finger.

Atem sees the locket, quickly rises to his feet and takes several steps forward saying: Bring that to me!

Guard 2 takes the locket to Mahad who gives it to Atem

Atem takes the locket from Mahad,reaches under his cowl, pulls out his half, pairs it with Rebel's half and says: My sister Rebel's half of our shared locket! I gave that to her before she left! Where is my sister?!

Brody brings in Rebel saying: My Pharaoh, your sister is not responding to anything we have done.

Seto hurriedly tucks the Millennium Rod into his belt and says: Give Rebel to me before something happens that cannot be reversed!

Brody lays Rebel in the arms of Seto who had quickly made his way to him and removed Rebel's limp body saying: What do we do about the trail of blood from the guard tower here?

Atem: Close all gates, send everyone else home. The palace is now closed! No business, no travelers, no one comes in! My sister needs our full attention.

Seto: Have only the servants that are intimately familiar with Rebel's true appearance immediately scrub the floors and stairs to remove any trace of Rebel's blood while I rush her to her room to allow Isis to carefully remove any and all blood-soaked articles of clothing! No one else must know she's not fully human otherwise we create mass panic! It's the last thing we need to do!