30 fun facts about sebastian michaelis

Here are some cool facts that you probably didn't know about the anime black butler.
1) Sebastian's name is extremely similar to Sebastien Michaelis's, a French author from the 1600s who wrote a classifications of demons in Hell.

2) Sebastian likes to twist around Ciel's orders.

3) sebastian was originally designed to look exactly like Ciel's father

4) Sebastian has never shown a positive reaction to being flirted with, whether it was Madame Red or Grell.

5) sebastian's curiosity compels him to taste human food from time to time, even though they supposedly have no flavor to him.

6) Sebastian is sometimes even kinder than humans!

7)Sebastian says sleeping is a luxury for demons, but he gets bored and restless when he tries to fall asleep.

8)Despite being a demon, he doesn't have issues with walking in churches, wearing crosses as part of his disguise etc. he's mostly indifferent to the matter.

9)He is thought to be Mephistopheles by many persons, and even has Mephistopheles's pentagram as his contract sign, where it is written 'Tetragrammaton'.

10)Despite being an 'able man', when he first began working for Ciel Sebastian couldn't seem to do anything right.

11)He's a strict tutor.

12)Fact that the reapers find it Sebastian's strength surprising enough to talk about it, means that despite being young, Sebastian is quite skilled as a demon, perhaps even in an extraordinary way (compared to other young demons).

13)Sebastian told William he is "tired of eating random souls", meaning that he has done so in the past. It is not however specified whether that is the only thing he has ever done or if he has contracted other humans except for Ciel too.

14)His underlying personality is entirely unsuited for him to be a butler. He is impatient, proud, cruel, sadistic, bad at delegating, prone to complaining and criticizing others, lacking genuine loyalty or devotion, lacking morals in general, and he loves being in the center of attention and dominating others. It is a testament to Sebastian's skills and self-control that he can seem the perfect butler to those who don't know him very well.

15)He is at least 100 years old.

16)He can somehow "feel" things , that was hinted in the circus arc when he told Ciel that he cant feel the children present in the circus camps.

17) He knows very little about human medicine and didn't know what to do when Ciel had an asthma attack, Although that he seems to know things about Bacteria.

18)He likes the taste of blood but finds chocolate disgusting.

19) Sebastian hates and despises dogs. However he is able to control them, and they always obey him.

20)Though he may seduce a woman on his masters orders, he does not appear to be physically, sexually or romantically attracted to any human, and does not seem to find any pleasure in these actions.

21)He finds it rather amusing to see Ciel embarrassed.

22)Sebastian has had masters in the past before Ciel. Memories of these masters do not show up on his cinematic records, implying that he may forget his master once the contract is fulfilled.

23)He hates the incompetence of the the other servants, minus Tanaka, but makes no move to help them improve their skills. As such, he ends up doing the majority of the work for them.

24)Sebastian can become wounded severely and not heal for some time, depending on the attacker

25)Sebastian assumed that his new name 'Sebastian' was Ciel's previous butler's name until Ciel admitted that Sebastian was the name of his dog....a creature that, although vaguely implied, he despises.

26)Sebastian has never called Ciel by his name.

27)He believes most gods to be 'good-for-nothing'

28)Sebastian could be the best butler in the universe, since he is almost perfect at everything (Even his sexy body is perfect. )

29)Sebastian also has human child moments when he's doing something he shouldn't do (IE: Shoving about 13 cats into his closet to hide them before going back to what he was supposed to be doing.)

30)Sebastian got his last name from the japanese word mikairi meaning "repayment".